Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Green-Eyed Monster TOC

Before you all start to throw rotten eggs at me, if you fell for my twist smile1 , please leave some comments. peep

Last edited by VirginiaR; 10/12/14 03:27 AM. Reason: Fixed broken Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
I have to be honest- even though it was a cruel trick, I loved the role of Lois's inner voice in this chapter! Utterly hilarious! (and not to mention very, very, very steamy with just a little bit of kinkiness... eek )

Because I've got a little more time right now, here's a couple of things I liked...

Clark landed in the alley behind the café. He didn’t know how to explain his wet clothes to his Mom. His Dad would understand without explanation.
smile1 Martha and Jonathan *would be just that way! Poor Clark... he just can't catch a break sometimes!

And finally...

Clark took one last look in the mirror and nodded. Not bad. Not bad at all. Nobody would know it was him.
thumbsup

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/raises hand/ No, I didn't mind. /points to FDK for rest/

Monday – Labor Day
I just realized: An entire day for Lois and Clark to cavort away!

Clark had gone out for breakfast and come back. Lois smiled, liking that man even more.
Things you can get by keeping Clark as a boy toy, for 100, please.

She had decided to stop fighting her inner passionate side…
laugh

Thank you! About time.
So, since this is already a dream, apparently created by her Inner Lois, why is she having this conversation? confused Yes, I am over-thinking this.

…and allow herself to like Clark. She wasn’t ready to make the first move, but she was more than willing to encourage him to make it.
Okay, so much for that...

“Dad!” Clark said in a tone that sounded almost embarrassed. “No, nothing happened. I told you Lois and I are just friends.”
*snort*

Well, that wasn’t encouraging. Maybe he didn’t like her that way after all.
Yes, he has more romantic feelings for his birth-wife than her.

“Something did happen, but I shouldn’t talk about it over the phone.”
No, you shouldn't talk to your father about the things you do with your girlfriend when the lights are out, at all. Oh. Right.

Mom? Lois’s eyes focused on the globe still sitting on the coffee table. Oh, right. That.
laugh Inner Lois is remarkably detailed.

Well, at least he’s not telling Martha and Jonathan lies about you.
What lies?

She didn’t want to fall head-over-heels in love with some flying superhero. She liked Clark. She wanted Clark.

Yippee!

Oh, shut up!
shock Bad Lois. And she never even lied. After all, they *did* sleep on her bed.

“Minx. You’re going to ruin my reputation.”
Um, no, she *gave* you one.

“While the lady’s reputation descends into the murky beyond,” he replied.

She winced. “Oh, right.”
There it is, the inglorious double standard. But why would Inner Lois bring it up?

Clark cupped her jaw in his hand and placed a soft, gentle kiss on her lips.
eek And even if it meant to only have the text-representations, I'm really starting to wonder about doing FDK using Word's Change Tracking feature and just mail the darn thing. laugh or write a converter...

Lois ran her fingers under the edge of his shirt and felt his hot skin and those six-pack abs.

“Oh, Clark,” she moaned again.

“Lois.” He was with her on this roller coaster ride of desire.
They *are* going kind of fast. I did wonder about Revenge. But you also mentioned Lois wouldn't be affected. So... /huh/

As he kissed down her neck she tried to get her shaking hands to work the buttons on his shirt. Finally she gave up and pulled, popping the buttons, and giving her free access to his chest.
And how is he going to explain *that*?

“I need you, Clark.” She was moaning again. His skin felt so good under her fingers. Against her lips. She needed more of him.
Ooo-kay?

She was kissing his chest now and glanced up into his eyes. “I need you, Clark. I feel numb and being with you is the only thing that will thaw this chill that has crept inside of me.”
confused That's not normal. Of course, on second read, that's Inner Lois who's feeling all numb and dried out by that *prude* she's dubbing for. wink

“I know you want me as much as I want you.”

“You do?”

Lois pulled back enough to smile at him. “Those jeans fit you much better last night.”
Took me until the second read to actually... Oh boy. Down, boy. Down.

Clark grinned. “Well, if it’s pleasure the lady requires…” He bumped her futon couch with his hip and, without its usual protest, her couch slid into a bed. He lay her down on the bed and disappeared into the bathroom.
That was easy.

Also, considering latent telepathy and over-active Inner Lois and Inner Clark. Can you imagine them both dreaming at the same time? Oh dear. Oh dear.

Lois felt cold and exposed after the hotness that his body had supplied. He returned a minute later carrying a bucket full of water and a washcloth. Her brow furrowed. What was he up to?
Oh, is he going to wash her hair, in an effort to do *something* intimate without actually...?

The warm water felt good on her foot, but she didn’t understand what he was doing until he brought that clean foot up to his mouth.
jawdrop I *did* not see that coming.

“Make love to me. Make me feel like a woman should,” she challenged. She wasn’t going to let him leave without satisfying her.
Oh dear.

She took his hand and put it under her shirt, letting him feel the soft skin of her stomach.
Oh... dear.

“I don’t have any precautions.”
Oops. But why would Inner Lois think Clark does *not* have protection in his wallet?

“I’m willing to chance it, if you are.”
I did not see that coming.

“I know I’m disease free. You don’t seem to be the type of man to sleep around.”

“I’m not, actually…” He blushed again.
Or that.

His voice cracked as he spoke. “But if we make love without precautions, Lois. I could… you could… we might make a baby.”
That I did. Except his mentioning.

“I’m willing to take that chance.”
What now?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yes, I ran out of graemlins, again. And didn't manage to cut them down to 15, so...

Lois smiled at him. “Gladly. And it would be my choice whom I’m marrying, not someone else’s. But I need this right now… I need you, all of you.”
She must be *really* desperate right about now. That holo sure did a number on her. And mean-while, on the second channel... I can just see Outer Lois injecting all those hurdles, and Inner Lois fighting to circumvent them or reason them away.

“Lois?”

“Hmmm.”

“You awake?”
clap They are such a fun way to do unreliable narrator.

Oh, yes, I really should have had you take off your shirt before you pressed your chest against his.
Down girl. Or are you doing a dream-within-a-dream?

“I’ve got to go, Dad. Lois is awake.”
So, the phone call triggered it?

She still wanted Clark in that way. She still desired him. Oh, God!
Oops?

“Are you all right, Lois? Your heart is racing, you’re flushed and you’re breathing heavily. I heard you moaning. Were you having a nightmare?”
Yes, Clark. A nightmare. He *is* slow sometimes. Shouldn't his senses be telling him the truth?

Was her heart beating so loudly that he could hear it?
Oops?

“I was about to make love to you.”
Still dreaming? Or is this going to be dream becomes reality?

Clark joined her kiss, their tongues joining and dancing. He lay with her back down on the couch. “Oh, Lois.”

“Oh, Clark,” she moaned again.
evil

She could deprogram this horniness in an hour. Otherwise she was screwed. She winced. Bad word choice.
/checks for tears/

If she couldn’t get rid of it in an hour, who knew what she might do to Clark when he walked in her door with pastries and dressed only in a swimsuit?
Falls off chair, laughing/ I think she is already way past the Freudian Slip stage here and full on into the Hot Phantasy stage.

Maybe my Dad was right. Lois is certainly a distraction.
That's one way to put it.

Clark dove into the icy waters of the Arctic. Ahhh! Much better. He felt like he was getting back to his normal temperature.
Great. There goes the North Atlantic Drift. Hello, new ice age.

There’s another way to release some of this desire, Kent.
laugh On the other hand, Lois would probably not even be aware that he had a head when he stands there, wet, glistening, only clad in his red speedos.

“Let me change and then I’ll tell you what happened last night.”

His mother raised a brow, then she grinned. “Oh, Clark! I knew you two were perfect for one another.”
laugh

“I haven’t even kissed Lois yet!”
*that's* only technically correct. And you *did* kiss her back.

“Something happen in the last hour to switch your mind from ‘just friends’?”

Clark covered his face with his hand, hating that his folks could read him like an open book.
Gives a whole new meaning to 'reading his father's Playboys', doesn't it?

Clark took one last look in the mirror and nodded. Not bad. Not bad at all. Nobody would know it was him.
Hmm...

Michael, who does not like to think about the impending wait till Saturday/Sunday morning.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Mouserocks: Thank you for all the great feedback. I apologize again for being so cruel. Sometimes I just can't rein in my evil writer side. goofy

And per you question on an earlier post, I'm trying to finish up GEM. When it is completed, I will start posting every other day from ML, instead of just twice a week. About to send part 25 (just needs another read-through) to Beta and Part 26 is basically written, just need time to type it in. Almost there. Hopefully. Got distracted this week by my 'Half a Conversation' story I wrote. Will concentrate better this week on GEM. laugh Promise. My goal is to have it finished before school starts on August 23rd.

Thanks for making me rotflol

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
My goal is to have it finished before school starts on August 23rd.
And I'm back at work next week. Will see how my evening time for FDK will look like then wave

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard