Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
<<fanning self>> Well, I certainly can understand why Clark excused himself early. Bit of a tease there, Lois? laugh I'm thinking she might be the kinky one in the couple.

I love the romantic banter between them and that even though they've never even kissed that they are comfortable enough with each other to discuss other more intimate possibilities. razz Couldn't he just try to escape from jail, fall off the roof, break his spine, get shot by the guards and then get run over by a bulldozer or tank or something with spikey wheels? Oh, I forgot get drenched in hot boiling oil and set on fire. Yes, he needs to be reduced to ashes. Or am I being too kind? huh

Clark is a sweety, still, as always. And the chemistry between him and Lois is radiating off the screen. <<fans self again>> Well, that was worth the wait. Thank you.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay, great chapter. Very steamy and yet sweet. I can't wait for a kiss at least. I can't believe they are waiting this long. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"So, which room do you like?"

"The one with you in it," she said under her breath as she inspected the bathroom.
Loved her answer! I couldn't agree more. Any room would be perfect with Clark in it. wink

Poor Clark is enduring a sweet torture. laugh I hope he will be rewarded by his patience. Lois is still healing, but she couldn't get a better therapy than Clark's love and support. hyper

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Yay, an update smile1

What a great chapter; however Lois still has a long way to go!

Loved that Clark gave her the master bedroom hyper and will add hopefully soon!

smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard