Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Green-Eyed Monster TOC

Many thanks to my wonderful Beta Readers. thumbsup

Please post feedback here. Thank you.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 10/15/14 12:53 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
smile1

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
goofy

Clark swallowed. She hadn’t planned on waking him up? She just figured he would stay the night? He couldn’t stay the night. He cleared his throat. “I should go,” he said, standing up.
Staying sounds like a great idea.

“No?” Clark asked. Her arms went around his neck when he had stood up and he realized his arms were wrapped around her waist, holding her against his chest. She felt good there.
Oooh. Oooh. hyper

Lois jumped out of his arms and reluctantly he let her go.

Right. Why would she want to stay there, in his embrace?
dizzy

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Even someone as sweet and kind and considerate and…

…smoking hot…

… as Clark.
I'm getting a huge kick out of Lois's inner voice. It says all the stuff that she's in denial about and that she wants to suppress.
laugh

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Mouserocks: Glad you are enjoying the fun. Will post next part when I'm done with this e-mail.

IolantheAlias: I enjoy Lois's Inner Voice. She always says either what the reader is thinking or what Lois really is thinking. Part 10 is ALL about the Inner Voice. One of my favorite parts. laugh Ok, enough spoilers...

Michael: Fitting in another responce today, so I can post another part of GEM tonight before night-night, since I posted ML first on Saturday, it only seemed fair. Let's see what did you write...
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
And she needed green rocks.
There are no green rocks in this story. Complicated enough without out.

Might the yelling seem a bit awkward. Unless it's "Yes, Clark!" and "Now, Clark!"
Right. And that wouldn't be awkward?

But Lois might take advantage of Clark.
Doubtful with his strength.

Glutton for punishment?
Isn't he though?

That would have been awkward.
Would have made story much shorter, less funny, and less romantic. Glad it didn't happen.

Is that the true reason? I mean, unless they have an open grill, the cook should *not* smell of smoke, much less he waiter. Or is she thinking of cigarette smoke. Back in the early nineties, smoking was still allowed in restaurants, right? It definitely was in the Metropolis Press Club.
Well, things sometimes get burned while cooking causing a bit of smoke. I wasn't going to for the cigarette smoke angle.

Good idea. And if she had responded badly, he could have always claimed confused and said he thought she was Lana.
This Clark got dumped badly by Lana, I don't think he'd go there.

That's a nice twist on the old yawn-and-stretch. /Jimmy voice/ Smooth, CK, very smooth.
Are you auditioning for the part of Clark's inner voice?

That should be interesting. Will Lois re-set her image of Clark and shift her attention to Superman? Will she run from Superman to Clark? Will she want them both? Will she just put two and two together since she's seen him without glasses? Will she take it as another lie? And *when* will it happen?
Yes to one or more of those questions. Soon... in the next 10 parts soon. laugh

Won't that wake her up? What will happen when she catches him with his father? And how will he get the globe out of there without her knowing?
Clark doesn't steal.

Has she already connected it to her future husband?
Yep. How many other aliens are there out there?

Well, all she has to do is go up on Lex Tower to the viewing platform. Although, I'm guessing she's talking about a sandy beach and blue ocean. Not the East Coast water front.
Yep.

Does this mean I now have to wait till Wednesday? dizzy
Posting it before I head to bed tonight.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Fitting in another responce today, so I can post another part of GEM tonight before night-night, since I posted ML first on Saturday, it only seemed fair.
I'm sensing someone wanting to wake up to new FDK goofy

Doubtful with his strength.
Yes, but one right touch from Lois and he's mostly soft as goo.

Would have made story much shorter, less funny, and less romantic.
/starts pointing to archive and shakes head/

Are you auditioning for the part of Clark's inner voice?
Is it an *evil* role? Always inciting mischief? Or offering admonishments for chances forsaken to such weird concepts like 'moral' and 'public decency'? And does it involve reading ahead of the game?

Yes to one or more of those questions. Soon... in the next 10 parts soon.
You realize that the author is currently boasting about 30 parts? So, in the next ten parts, spread out over 5 weeks is *not* soon! wildguy

Clark doesn't steal.
But it's *his*. And he also stole it from the warehouse. Then there was that incident when he stole the sample of the brain-drug during Smart Kids.

Posting it before I head to bed tonight.
Telling self to not read before finishing other stuff on todo list first. Like leaving FDK. And playing with software.

Michael

PS: No, Inner Clark voice would never tell Clark that work comes before play.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard