Missing Lois - TOC

Author’s Note: The “Lois” in Chapter 5 and 6 refers to alt-Lois. Canon Lois will be called “Lucy” to help lessen the confusion between the two characters.

Story Notes: This story is mostly set in alt-dimension, although visits to the canon dimension do happen from time-to-time.
- Clark = Alt-Clark unless otherwise noted (such as when we are in the canon dimension, then 'Clark' is canon Clark)
- Lucy El = pregnant canon Lois avoiding the curse by hiding out with alt-Clark, aka Lois's secret identity
- Kal = Lucy El's husband's name, or what Lois-Lucy and alt-Clark call canon Clark
- Lois = alt-Lois, wife of Lex Luthor
- Lola Luthor = ‘wife’ of Lex Luthor; alt-Lois, if not referring to Clois (Cloned Lois)
- Mr. Amazing = alt-Lois's nickname for Superman
- Sam Lane = alt-Lois's Dad, Lois's doctor & roommate
- Ultra Woman = the costume Lucy/Lois wore to Perry's 'Come as Your Favorite Superhero' party
- Martha and Jonathan Kent = canon Clark's parents
- Cat Grant = helping alt-Clark out with PR on his '50 dates' charity winners and social columnist at the DP, now Acting Editor-in-Chief at the DP
- Lex Luthor = no explanation necessary, same bad guy as always, this time bald
- Gareth McTinney = new EIC at the alt-DP.

- The only people who know canon Lois's true identity are alt-Clark, Sam, Moonbeam (alt-Star) and Dr. Klein. Alt-Clark told Mayson Drake that Lucy El is his sister-in-law and that he has a twin brother, but not about the other dimension. Mayson didn't believe him (thinking instead that Lucy was a con-artist).

Where we left off in Chapter 5: Part 10...

Martha turned and gave her son a pointed look and then moved her eyes to the other Clark.

Her son sighed. “So, Clark, Lois was telling me that you’re quite the Lothario.”

Martha rolled her eyes. Wrong topic, son.

“What, me?” The other Clark laughed. “Hardly.”

“She says that you seem close to your assistant, Lucy. Very close.”

Alternate Clark swallowed. “We’re just good friends. That’s all.” He glanced at Martha.

“How come this Lucy woman thinks she knows more about me than I do?” Clark asked, arms crossed.

“Huh?”

“Kal-El? Why have you been throwing around my name…”

“Our name,” the other Clark corrected. “And I haven’t been throwing it around. I let Lucy borrow it.”

Clark raised an eyebrow at that. Martha covered her face with her hands. She could see everything about to explode.

“Want to explain that one to me?”

The other Clark looked at him as if he really didn’t want to explain, but Clark wasn’t one to lose a stare down contest.

“My friend Lucy came to me last summer needing a safe place to hide for a while. So, we created this secret identity for her as my old college friend, Lucy El, wife of Kal El. I got her a job as my research assistant at the paper and put her up in my Lois’s old apartment, which the paper was still paying for. It was only supposed to be temporary, while her fiancé was out on assignment, a couple of months tops.”

“Why did she need a safe place to hide? Why come to you?” Clark asked, his arms still crossed.

The other Clark cleared his throat with a pleading glance at Martha. She threw up her hands and shook her head, so he continued, “She’s pregnant and needs protection.”

Martha cringed in anticipation to her son’s reaction.

“Super protection?”

“Super enemies.” The other Clark smiled, weakly. “Her fiancé is the type of guy who criminals love to hate. He’s a close friend of mine and I would do anything to protect his wife.”

“Fiancée, you mean.”

“They’ve gotten married since. It’s complicated.” The alternate Clark clenched his teeth.

“I see.” Clark pressed his lips together. “So, you’re not cheating on Lois? Lucy’s baby isn’t yours?”

Alternate Clark didn’t say anything for a moment as a growled at Clark with a glare. Then his attitude changed and he laughed softly to himself. “No, it’s yours, Kal-El.”

Martha’s eyes went large and then she buried her head in her hands again.

Part 11

“What do you mean ‘cheating on Lois’?” continued the other Clark. “We can’t even date; she’s married to Lex Luthor.”

A slight smiled brushed Clark’s lips. “So, when you hit me across Kansas, you were telling me that she means nothing to you?”

“I hit you across a field,” the alternate Clark corrected.

“Don’t deny you’re in love with your Lois, Mr. Amazing.”

Alternate Clark flinched, lowering his head. “She told you about that?”

“Of course. Why do you think she was kissing me? A part of her didn’t buy the whole two dimensions explanation. She thought I was you, until she saw the two of us with her own eyes.”

“Really?” Then his eyes darkened. “That still doesn’t explain why you didn’t stop her. Stop yourself.”

Martha’s son swallowed, before replying, “You know why, Clark. You must have felt it, too.”

The other Clark shut his eyes. “You have no idea.”

Clark nudged him in the shoulder like a big brother. “You need to man up, Clark. Lois needs you.”

“And I need her,” the alternate Clark replied, glancing up at them. “But as you know, Superman can’t be seen with another man’s wife. And I don’t have a secret identity to hide behind. Everyone in my dimension knows that Clark Kent is Superman.”

“Not everyone.” Martha leaned forward and took the other Clark’s hand. “Honey, it’s time you were honest with her. No more hiding behind Clark Kent.”

“It was so nice at first, not having her know.” He smiled. “To know that Lois liked me without her actually knowing everything about me, like everyone else in the world. Only, now, it’s gone on too long. Her job at The Planet depends on her finding out all she can about me…. Superman, me. Gareth, our new editor, has forbidden anyone at the paper from helping her discover Superman’s true identity, especially me Clark Kent… Superman. Argh!” He threw up his hands. “It’s just a horrible mess. How do you do this every day?” He looked at Martha’s son, who just shrugged in return. “Lois is obsessed with everything associated with Superman. Trying to dig up something new that nobody knows.”

“Like Ultra Woman?” Clark asked with a raised brow. “Why in the world would you tell her about Ultra Woman?”

Martha turned to other Clark and glared at him. He smiled sheepishly again and the cleared his throat. “Funny story, actually. But for another time. Yes, definitely another time. I really should be heading back to my dimension and talk to Lois.” He swallowed.

Clark didn’t look like he wanted to end their conversation there, but the other Clark stood up.

“Don’t be a stranger, Clark,” Martha told him. “But let’s leave that Lois back in your dimension until she understands the consequences of her actions.” She took his hand and squeezed it. “Have you learned your lesson?”

He pressed his lips together and nodded, appearing quite penitent.

“Good. If ever things get too complicated at home, remember that Jonathan and I are here for you.”

“Thanks, Mom.” He kissed Martha on the cheek. “I might just take you up on that.”

“Say hi to Lu…” She shook her head. “Lois for me.”

“Will do.” The other Clark glanced with remorse at Clark one last time and then left through the kitchen door in a flash.

“Mom.” Her son looked at her with curiosity. “Do you know his assistant Lucy?”

“I meant Lois, Clark. How about some Dingdongs before you leave?”

“I’ve got to get home and talk to Lois, myself,” Clark said, kissing his mom’s cheek. Then he paused. “Well, maybe a couple for the flight home.”

“Remember, Sweetie, he who lives in a straw hut, should not build his fire too close to home.”

Clark shook his head. “What?”

“Lois loves you. And you love her. Mistakes happen,” she said, translating.

“I’ve got to tell her the truth, Mom.”

Martha held up her hand. “I’m not going to judge you, Clark. It’s your decision.”

“Lois and I promised never to keep secrets from one another.”

Martha stared at him for a long moment. How she wanted to tell her son the truth about Lois. She sighed, stunned that the other Clark had told her son so much and he still did not see the answer dangling directly in front of him.

Her son withered under her gaze. “OK. Fine. I know. I haven’t told her about Jack being in Kansas yet. But other than that I’ve been completely honest. So, stop giving me the ‘look.’ Really, Mom, I’m planning on telling her. But not today. Today, I have to tell her about kissing the other Lois.” He groaned, sitting down at the kitchen table. “How am I ever going to explain that?”

Martha pressed her lips together and raised a brow. “Yes, how are you?”

Clark shook his head. “Do you want to know why I didn’t zip off when she kissed me? I was trying to figure out if her kisses were like the kisses I shared with the pregnant Lois back in the barn last month.”

“Clark Jerome Kent! You kissed a pregnant Lois!?” Martha gasped. Although as she thought about it, she wasn’t too surprised. She shook her head. “So?”

Clark laughed. “I couldn’t tell. Maybe. Maybe not.” He stopped laughing as reality set in. “Lois is going to kill me.”

She patted him on the shoulder. “You might be surprised at how forgiving she’ll be.” Especially if Martha understood the other Clark’s expression of regret. Of course, that was the Lois in the other dimension. The one back in Metropolis hadn’t cheated on him. She sighed, wishing she could just erase all the knowledge conveyed in that one glance her new son had given her. She could use a drink.

Her son glanced up at her with a perplexed expression.

“The cupcakes!” Martha slapped her head. “I think I’ll join you.” She smiled; nobody would do an intervention on cupcakes.

An hour earlier back in the other dimension, Lois looked between the two Superman. Oh, my God. There really were two of them. And Mr. Amazing looked furious as all get out. She backed away from them. If truth be told, it was actually her fault. She was the one who had started kissing that other Superman, Kal El, and once she started… she released a breath…. But that other Superman hadn’t stopped her either.

The Supermen went outside and Lois ran to the window to watch. They were moving so fast she couldn’t tell which was which. She grabbed her coat and went out onto the front porch.

“…. I spent two nights under your roof, two nights with your wife. Bet you’re wondering how long…”

That must be her Superman as he wasn’t married. But he told the other Superman he slept with his wife? Was he insane? Did he want to die? Had he actually slept with the other Superman’s wife? She swallowed. Had her Superman lied to her? Superman didn’t lie. Did he even love her, after all? Had she just been a substitute for the other woman?

That other Superman heat blasted her Superman into the woods and then followed him to the tree line.

Lois wasn’t going to wait here for her Mr. Amazing to return and unleash that wrath on her. She ran down the steps of the house and into her rental car. Luckily, the keys were still in her coat pocket. She was down the driveway before either of the Supermen had returned.

The snow was starting to fall in drifts. The roaring of the wind didn’t help. Every time it rumbled, she hit the accelerator thinking it was her Superman coming to get her. When that other Superman told him about her breaking into Clark’s house and stealing his time machine, his jealousy of her kissing the…

Superman was jealous. She grinned with excitement. He thought she belonged to him. Her grin disappeared as she pressed her lips together. That was rich. She had hardly spoken two words to him since Christmas Eve, over two weeks ago. Sure, she had seen him fly past a time or two. When he said that he wouldn’t spend any personal time with her, she hadn’t thought it was going to be the last time she saw him altogether. And this whole thing at the Daily Planet refusing to let her rejoin at full level until she proved herself with a Superman story… It really would have been nice to have some help, or if Superman could have been there to tell her something, anything about what everyone else already knew. Thanks a lot, oh love of my life; father of my child.

Oh, crap. She didn’t even want to think about that. How was she ever going to tell him? Would he fight the media to be with her? Would he abandon her for himself, his image? Would he try to hide her away, so no one else would know? Make her disappear? Would he even care? Tears dotted her eyelashes. Of course, he would care. He cried at the death of the clone. He did love her. He was just really angry at that other Superman for kissing her. She needed to turn around the car and talk to him… once he cooled down, she would talk to him. Oh, my God! Was kissing that other Superman the kind of betrayal Mr. Amazing said would cause him to stop loving her? If she could no longer have the hope of a future with him…

The road curved, but her tires didn’t turn. Black ice? She heard the crack of thunder. Her whole body shivered. At least, she hoped it was thunder. Then she saw a streak of lightning. Lightning? In a blizzard? What kind of crazy weather did they have out here?

Lois gently pressed on the brakes. She wanted to get out of there fast, but not so fast that she crashed. But putting her foot on the brakes caused the car to swerve one way then the other, slipping on the ice. She tried to turn into the spin, was that correct? Oh, it had been so long since she had driven, especially in snow. Nothing she did seemed to help. In slow motion, she watched as her car spun one hundred eighty degrees and off the road into a ditch.

Lois took a couple of deep breaths. Everything was fine. She wasn’t hurt and her rental car was still half way on the road. She pressed down on the gas, but with at least one tire hanging over the ditch, her efforts did more to slide the car towards the ditch than away from it.

Mr. Amazing told the other Superman that he had slept with his wife? That just didn’t make sense. He had told her that he had only slept with her. Suddenly, she was cold, icy cold and she didn’t think it was from the weather. He hadn’t said that he had only slept with her, he had said he had only been with Lois Lane. And there was concrete proof that she wasn’t the only Lois Lane out there. But the other Lois Lane wasn’t Superman’s wife, she was Clark Kent’s wife. So, unless the other Superman was also Clark Kent…

Lois’s eyes went wide. Oh, my God! Clark Kent! How come she had never seen it before? Because Clark Kent wore glasses. Same dark hair and eyes. Same electric feeling when they touched. Clark was so sweet, kind, loving, and present… And never at the same time as Superman. Ooooh. Her eyes formed slits. She could just clobber him. No wonder everyone at The Planet was laughing at her. Clark Kent was Superman. He wasn’t left behind in Singapore when Superman rescued her. He was Superman!

What about Clark’s secret girlfriend? She laughed. Her! She was Clark Kent’s secret girlfriend. Oh, that was rich. Very funny, Clark. No wonder his girlfriend would be ticked off if Lucy moved in with him. Yeah, she sure would be. And he saw her on Christmas Eve and was stuck home on New Year’s Eve. Oooh, Mr. Amazing was in big trouble. Big, big trouble!

The snow was falling so fast and so heavy, she couldn’t see out the front window any more. She needed to get out to flag down a passing motorist. Who knew how long the Supermen would be fighting or where they would end up when they finished? She couldn’t count on a rescue from either of them. She jumped as she heard another crack of thunder. She unbuckled her seatbelt and was about to open her door when she heard a deep, low, roaring sound.

Suddenly, something struck the front corner of her car, pushing it completely into the ditch and throwing her first against her door and then as the car tipped, against the passenger side door. She could hear some muffled voices before the cold and darkness took her with them.

Superman parked the time machine in the barn and quickly threw the invisibility tarp back over it. He would move it later. He felt like a fool. He knew Kal wasn’t going to steal his Lois, but when he had seen them kissing, something primal had exploded within him. He wondered if part of it was that he already knew how lax his willpower had been against Lucy. Guilt washed over him like a bucket of mud. He had done far worse to Kal than Kal had done to him. If Kal actually knew how Lucy and he…

Clark entered the house through the kitchen door. The house was completely quiet. Too quiet.

“Lois?” Superman called. Where was she? He sped through the house. She wasn’t there and the front door was open. Her purse was still sitting on the table behind the couch. “Lois?” He had a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. He went outside and sighed. Her rental car was gone. He could see her tire tracks disappearing quickly in the heavy snow.

No point in chasing her down. If he had learned one thing about Lois Lane – any of them – when they were mad, it was good to give her space. He trudged up the steps to his house. It looked like his luck with women was right on course. It proved him right, falling – again – for a woman who wasn’t available to him. Probably for the best anyway. He shut his front door and sat down. Best if she stopped liking Superman, anyway, before she really got hurt. He buried his head in his hands.

Unexpectedly, his ears picked up a CB radio call. “Emergency vehicles needed on Silas Springs Road. I shoved a compact off the road with my snowplow. You’d better send an EMT as well. I can’t pull the driver out, she looks bad.

Superman felt a chill. Silas Springs Road wasn’t far from the Kent farm. “Lois?” He flew out his front door and was at the scene of the accident a moment later.

“Superman! Am I ever glad to see you,” the snowplow driver said. “I didn’t see her car. It was facing the wrong direction and it’s whiteout conditions out here.”

Clark lifted up the car and set it down on the road. He tore off the door of the car and saw Lois crumpled up at a strange angle in the passenger seat.

“I don’t know, Superman. She looks bad. Maybe we should wait for a stretcher.”

Clark ignored him. Her heartbeat was weak and growing fainter. He scooped her up into his arms and took off. It was hard flying in this wind with the snow blinding him. He turned on his x-ray vision to figure out where he was. He was closing in on his house. He could take her to Lawrence County Hospital, which would be the closest hospital, but he thought he should push on through to Topeka or Wichita or even down to Houston, where they had a major trauma center. He heard a clap of thunder. Thunder? In a snow storm? He better push on, because there was bound to be…

All of a sudden, a bolt from the blue struck him, spinning him out of control. He crashed down on the ground, Lois on top of him. She twitched. The lightning had passed through him and into her.

Her eyes opened a moment and she looked at him, “Clark?” Her eyes closed again, and she became limp against his chest.

“Lois? Lois?” Clark spoke to her but she did not respond. Oh, God, he had killed her. First the car accident, then the lightning, there was no way she could survive all that. Her poor body wasn’t built like his. She wasn’t invulnerable. She had been a perfect human being and now, because of him, she was gone.

Superman picked her lifeless body up and carried her into his house. It was a bit of a walk through the woods to the house, but he couldn’t fly. He doubted he would ever be able to fly again. The blowing wind and snow didn’t detract him. Step after step he trudged to his house. He felt numb, not of course from the cold, but because his soul had just died. How could he live without his soul? Fuction, probably yes. Live, no. He laid her down on the bed in his Lois Lane Memorial room. Now it really was her memorial room.

What had he done? Because of him, because he hadn’t been able to control his temper, she was dead. He had been avoiding her, lying to her, hiding his true self from her, treating her as if she were the enemy instead of the love of his life. This was his punishment for what he had done to her. She deserved better than him. Mr. Amazing had just died along with Lois Lane. How could he ever be anyone’s hero again? If he couldn’t even save the life of the woman he loved…

Superman knelt down beside her, his head on her chest. He heard a faint heartbeat. She wasn’t dead yet. He didn’t want to leave her side, but he would never forgive himself if he didn’t bring Sam Lane out to say goodbye. He owed the man that much.

Kissing her cheek, he murmured, “I’m so sorry, Lois. You deserved some happiness. You deserved to be loved by someone better than me. I’m a jinx.”

A minute later, he landed at his apartment on Clinton Street. Sam was reading the newspaper. He glanced up at Superman’s entrance.

“Hi, Clark. Where’s Lois?”

Clark sniffled, took Sam’s coat out of the closet, and handed it to him. Sam threw down his newspaper and put on his coat. Clark gave him his medical bag from the bedroom.

“Clark, where is my daughter?” Sam repeated more forcefully.

Superman looked at him, tears in his eyes. Sam had never seen the Man of Steel cry before.

“Take me there, now.”

Clark nodded, still unable to speak. A few minutes later, they landed softly on Clark’s front porch. Sam shook off the snow he had collected on him, while Clark opened the door.

“Lois?” Sam called. Clark pointed up the stairs. “Lois?”

Clark sat down on the couch and buried his head in his hands. If only he had gone after her. It was his fault she was dying. His fault. He had killed Lois. His Lois. He should have been the one to die. Not her. Not after all she had been through with Lex. She deserved to live. To love. To find happiness. He was the bad egg. He should have been the one to die. But, no, he was always the one who survived. The tears started to flow down his cheeks.

He didn’t know how long he had sat there, before he felt Sam’s hand on his shoulder. Clark glanced up. It had become dark outside.

“Clark,” Sam said, his voice hoarse.

“I’m so sorry, Sam. It’s all my fault. If I had just followed her, when she drove off…”

“Clark,” Sam repeated and then coughed. “She’s fine.”

The younger man looked up at the doctor through his tears. He listened and heard Sam’s heartbeat and a second, strong heartbeat. He could hear her breathing in and out. “She’s alive?”

“She’s unconscious.”

“How long?” Clark stammered, looking up at Sam. “How long does she have?”

“I couldn’t find anything wrong with her, Clark.”

Clark looked at him with confusion. “But her neck? Her head? The blood?”

“I can’t explain it either. Why don’t you tell me what happened?” Sam sat down.

“Her car got hit by a snowplow and ended up in a ditch. She had a gash in her head and her neck, her spine looked crooked. She hadn’t been seat-belted in.” He swallowed. Images followed this words in his head. He would never be able to erase them from him mind.

“That doesn’t sound like Lois.” Sam shook his head.

“Her heartbeat was faint, so I was flying her to the hospital.” Clark sniffed. “On the way there, we were struck by lightning.”

“Lightning?” Sam gasped, a hand covering his mouth.

“Then we crashed down in the woods over there.” Clark flung his hand out in the general direction. “She opened her eyes and said my name and then passed out. I brought her back here and came to get you straight away. I knew you’d want to say goodbye.” He buried his face in his hands again.

“Thank you, Clark. I appreciate that.” Sam was silent for a minute as he waited for Clark to compose himself. “Did you x-ray her?”

Clark raised his head, looked at Sam for a moment, then rushed up the stairs. When Sam caught up to him, Clark was standing next to the bed, staring at Lois.

“Well?”

“She doesn’t have a single broken bone. How is that possible?”

Sam shrugged. “A miracle?”

“A miracle?” Clark shook his head. “Miracles don’t happen to me. Remember, I’m cursed when it comes to love.”

“The miracle happened to her, not you.” Sam pressed his lips together. “And you haven’t won her heart yet, Clark.”

A flash of a smile came to his lips, then disappeared. “But she has mine.” He covered her with a blanket. “Would you mind if I sit with her?”

Sam patted him on the back. “Why don’t we let her rest? You come with me and tell me what happened.”

Clark stared at Lois. He didn’t want to leave her. He wanted to be the first thing she saw when she woke up. He never wanted to leave her side again.

“She’s not going anywhere.” Sam took his elbow and led him from the room.

They sat down at the kitchen table with a couple cups of tea. Sam shook his head with a chuckle. “She stole the time machine and went to Lucy’s dimension. Lois sure does know how to get herself in trouble.”

“She was lucky the time machine was preprogrammed to go to Martha’s. It was set for Lucy… In case, she got confused again.” Clark swallowed, hoping never to live through that again either. “Kal brought her back and called me.”

“Did she tell you why she came out here in the first place?” Sam asked, curiously.

Clark shrugged. “She wanted to know more about me?” He shook his head. “Or Clark, maybe? I brought her here on the way back from Singapore. She stayed here a couple of days, by herself, while I helped with the clean-up from the cyclone. We brought back some of her clothes from here.”

Sam raised an eyebrow. “Her clothes are here?”

Clark gulped. “When Lucy moved into Lois’s apartment, I cleared her stuff out and stored it here.”

“Oh.” Sam didn’t look like he quite bought that reasoning.

Clark took a sip of his tea and waited him out.

“So.” Sam moved on. “Kal’s back from New Krypton. Yet, Lucy hasn’t gone back to him.”

Clark looked down. “Nobody knows that Kal is Superman in his dimension, so if Lucy – his Lois – showed up out of the blue, seven or eight months pregnant, it would cause too many questions.”

Sam sighed with a shake of his head. “So she’ll be returning after the baby’s born?”

Clark nodded. “She has to return.”

“Right. Time-sickness.” Sam stared at Clark. “Any idea why Lois drove off in the middle of snowstorm?”

Clark’s shoulders slouched even more. “No idea.” That wasn’t quite true. Actually, he knew it to be a baldfaced lie.

“Why don’t you hazard a guess?”

Clark glanced up at him. Clearly, Sam didn’t believe him. “Kal and I went outside…” He cleared his throat. “… to have some words and return him to his dimension. When I got back to the house, she was gone.”

“Oh? Words, huh?” Sam took a sip of his tea. “Did he find out about you and Lucy?”

Clark shook his head. “I wouldn’t still be alive if he had.” He swallowed. Clark knew how angry he had felt at just seeing Kal and Lois kissing. He could just imagine Kal’s anger level once he found out the truth about him having slept with Lucy. Just the suggestion of impropriety on their part and Kal had heat blasted him into the forest. No, Kal would have killed Clark and he would have been justified. Maybe Clark should have just told Kal the truth and let the man kill him. It was what Clark deserved after what he let happen to his Lois.

“You don’t think you could beat him in a fight?” Sam asked, curious.

“No.” A hint of a smile appeared on Clark’s lips. “For two reasons. Firstly, he’s been Superman for three years longer than me. And secondly, I was in the wrong. I wouldn’t have deserved to win.”

“So, I wonder what set him off?” Sam took another sip of tea.

Clark sighed, smiling weakly. “Who says that he was the one who was set off?”

“Ah.” Sam shook his head. “Lois kissed him.”

“How…?” Clark stammered.

“I know my daughter. When she sees something she wants, she takes it. And I’ve seen how she looks at you, Clark. And how you look at her.”

He smiled sardonically. “She doesn’t look at me like that. It’s the blue suit; it drives the ladies wild.”

Sam patted him on the shoulder. “Well, something happened to make her run. She’s not a runner normally, unless you count jumping into the fray. Why don’t you shower and change? Give her a chance to get to know Clark without the blue suit. He’s a decent guy, so I’ve been told.”

*** End of Part 11***

Comments

Chapter 5: Part 12/12

Last edited by VirginiaR; 01/12/15 04:48 PM. Reason: Fix Broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.