Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Green-Eyed Monster TOC

Many thanks again to my wonderful hard working and underpaid Beta Readers. Thank you. clap

Please post feedback here. Thank you.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 10/15/14 12:55 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
A very captivating story ! I like the growing relationship between Lois and Clark. I'm eager to know what she is going to do now that she discovered who saved her. You're evil ; ) waiting for the next part !

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“You aren’t going public just so you can admit to your girl that you are the one who brought her home that night, are you, son?” His Dad appeared concerned.
Well...I have a lot of other reasons that sound better...but yeah, Dad, you've got it in one! laugh

Kerth
Kerth
hyper

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/Looks at board, lower lip trembling/
But...but...but...where's the next part? help
/tries to tease out part 9 by supplying another helping of FDK/

You’re going to regret this decision.
I do have to say, Inner Lois is much more fun than Inner Clark.

No matter what, Lois sure knew how to keep him on his toes.

Keep telling yourself that, Kent, said his conscience. If I remember correctly, this woman knocks you off your toes.
hyper

Lois grinned. “I can do you one better,” she said reaching into her purse. “My apartment comes with a parking spot and since I don’t have a car…” She pulled out a garage clicker.
clap

He felt like he was getting his chance to thumb his nose at those darn Fates that had been plaguing him lately.
Umm... the last guy who did that, got to travel the Mediterranean for ten years to life, depending on which version you're reading. Okay, he thumbed off Poseidon instead of the Fates, but same difference.

“This is my favorite part,” murmured Lois.
Naked Mel Gibson backside?

When Clark didn’t respond she glanced over at him. Although still sitting up, his head had rolled off to the side in sleep.

Lois grinned her evil grin and chuckled. Step one: complete.

Time for the unveiling.
Bad Lois.

She permitted herself a couple of minutes of snuggling with him to make sure the movement hadn’t woken him up before she made her next move. Step two: complete.
Always practical. But where's her Inner Lois? Or does she know when to keep shut in order not to scare Outer Lois?

No! If everyone else knew how incredibly gorgeous Clark truly is without his glasses, Lois, you’ll be fighting women off your man forever.
*snort*

She set down the glasses on her side table and leaned against his chiseled chest, resisting the urge to unbutton some of those buttons to look at what must be six-pack abs.
I wonder what Lois would think if the situation where reversed. Okay, it's already been sort of reversed, but still.

She returned her gaze to his face, basking in the perfection that was Clark Kent. All that was missing were those dreamy dark pools staring back at her. Those soft lips pressing against hers. Suddenly, her heart went into overdrive.
She might just straddle him and kiss him, hmm?

Lois realized she had seen Clark without his glasses before. On the rainy night of the Claude monster, when Clark had rescued her from being run over by those oncoming headlights.
laugh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Annalina19: <<gasps and mockingly grabs chest>> I'm evil? help
/tries to tease out part 9 by supplying another helping of FDK/</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm currently posting 2 stories on the boards. Sometimes the day on which I post overlap as it did on Saturday. Sorry for the delay. It will happen again tomorrow, so I'll probably post one late tonight (after midnight my time, just to make it legal wink ) and the other tomorrow morning.

So, *that's* what this is called.
I tried to call it a gravity knob, but my Beta corrected me and told me it was definitely a switch.

Well, he's got three jobs, one with his parents, so no firing there. One with Perry on the weekends, again, nix the firing. Remains the delivery boy. And as long as he's making his rounds, nobody should suspect a thing.
That's what he's hoping. But what if it's a long rescue (natural disaster) and he can't get back to finish his deliveries. Or if ends up missing his security guard shift on Saturday night at the store?

Can he do that? As in, is that legal? Also, he wants to make money. Wouldn't a well-going cafe be a good investment in his new office tower? And couldn't he provide them with an alternative in the meantime? After all, Lex was never cruel for cruelties sake to innocent bystanders. Not that he cared about them, either. He just wanted whatever he wanted the fastest and cheapest way.
Lex was never cruel to be cruel? huh Legalwise, I'm no lawyer, but when a lease expires doesn't a landlord have the opportunity to raise rents?

Maybe he should attend a support group for the gravitationally challenged?
And who else would be in this 'group'? Casper? Hawkman? Green Lantern?

Oops. Maybe that will teach him not to listen in.
What a horrible way to learn a life lesson.

Umm... yeah... right. Except for the Soulmates Bond. Of course, wouldn't it be fun if it happened the way Lois described it. Just for kicks
But if it's a soulmate *bond*, how come only he falls for her at first sight and she not with him? Which is why I always have the soulmate bond kicking in at first kiss, before that it's just a crush.

The way she keeps skirting around it... Oh, wait, she doesn't *actually* know it's Clark. 'Clark Kent' was just a random name added to the mix.
Yep, she doesn't know. Also, she doesn't know about the 'Blur' superhero guy; I mean she knows, but not that he was a superhero. This isn't Smallville where the "The Blur" is known as "The Blur" (at least that is my assumption on that other show from the previews, still working my way through S2 DVDs).

And she must be getting really confused now.
Lois is often confused in this fic -- especially for the next 10 parts.

Umm... the last guy who did that, got to travel the Mediterranean for ten years to life, depending on which version you're reading. Okay, he thumbed off Poseidon instead of the Fates, but same difference.
Oh, like Clark hasn't been punished like Odysseus for thumbing his nose at the Fates. Hello? ARGH plotline!

Naked Mel Gibson backside?
I always thought that was at the beginning of the movie? Not a good twenty minutes in?

Always practical. But where's her Inner Lois? Or does she know when to keep shut in order not to scare Outer Lois?
She has taken over Lois's body for the moment.

She might just straddle him and kiss him, hmm?
Where's the UST in that?

So, about that part 9? laugh
I was posting it while you were FDKing. We crossed on the boards. 'Til tomorrow.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Legalwise, I'm no lawyer, but when a lease expires doesn't a landlord have the opportunity to raise rents?
/looks around for lawyers/ wink

And who else would be in this 'group'? Casper? Hawkman? Green Lantern?
wave

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard