Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Wow I loved this Missy. Their kiss was so nice. I hope they get together soon<g> Looking forward to more. Laura

Oh and I loved this part , it had me rotf
She turned her attention back to the article. "One of the worst features to have is 'lizard lips', the dry, crunchy, scaly kind that gives you paper cuts if you rub them the wrong way."

Oh and I went to the old boards and was able to get this story up to part 7. Is there a toc for it? Part 8 turns into Helenes story and then the new boards don't have anything but thwe new repost on them. Are they on an archive somewhere? Laura
"Crunchy?"

"I know it sounds gross, but you know like in the wintertime, you see people whose lips look as if they're going to split wide open if they smile. I think I'm safe from having those."

"No Lizard Lips Lane in here," Clark grinned at her, but was still on guard as to what was going through her head.

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Good grief, do these two need to be hit on the head with a two-by-four or what?

Maybe a nice solid Kerth statue would do a better job. You have experience with that, don't you, Missy? goofy

I love the sheer reversal you have going here with their relationship: Lois is comfortably friendly with "Kal," and never imagines a relationship him, while she pines for Clark and thinks him beyond her reach. Poor Clark, OTOH, suffers any which way. laugh

This may be a repost for you, Missy, but this is my first reading and I'm really enjoying it. MORE!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard