L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thoughts?

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Aha! Lois is finally getting her comeuppance for bragging about never being ticklish. I liked Clark's name "The Tickle Bandit" for the thief.

I'm curious about those tickle boots. They wouldn't happen to come in red, do they? If they do, watch out Superman! laugh

So, Sarah Carter... Sarah... What was the last name of the woman from "Target: Jimmy Olsen" -- the other trained 'assasin'? confused The one that liked Jimmy? No, wait, she wasn't blonde. Never mind.

Fun and enjoyable from start to finish. Can't wait to see 'The Tickler' try to tickle Superman... Actually, I'd rather see Lois try. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thanks for the feedback. laugh I'm glad you liked it.

Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[QB] So, Sarah Carter... Sarah... What was the last name of the woman from "Target: Jimmy Olsen" -- the other trained 'assasin'? confused The one that liked Jimmy? No, wait, she wasn't blonde. Never mind.
For a second there, I thought I might have accidently used a name of a preexisting L&C character. I looked it up, though, and the Sarah from "Target: Jimmy Olsen" is actually Sarah Goodwin. Sarah Carter is supposed to be an original character, so if there was a Sarah Carter on L&C, it's just a coincidence.

If anybody wants to get a visual of Sarah Carter, I actually made a poster to go along with this fanfic. You can see it here:

http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=001280

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard