Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#80785 07/23/11 11:22 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
The double in the title just took on another meaning. Poor Lois is having a double personality as a result of all her problems with Lex. She wants all the wrong things and throws all the right things as far away from herself as she can. Poor girl!

I'm enjoying this story. It takes a lot of the emotions that Lois has and makes them morph into a different personality. I'm glad you are in charge of her mental health in this story, because I'm afraid I'd just lock her up and end with the happily ever after with Clark and the twins. But, no good story ever took the easiest way out.

Pat

#80786 07/23/11 02:39 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois is really messed up. mecry She's been through a lot and there just is no easy way out. I can tell it's really hard for Clark to deal with this woman he's always been attracted to, when she is out of control. The more he wants to help, the more she pushes him away. Good thing she has good friends in Jack and Jimmy. Maybe if Clark HAD showed up at the club, instead of going home...

I'm glad he was able to convince her not to ditch her life and to sleep on it, even if she never did quite sleep. Clark is good for her. I love the last line of the Chapter...

Granted, with all that had happened to her, he might never know the person she was, but he was certain the person she was going to become would be one heck of a woman. He was glad he'd met her.
It shows that he can handle the challenge that is Lois Lane.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#80787 07/24/11 06:40 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That was quite a melt down. I am glad she snapped out of it. Their flirting is cute. I hope they get together soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#80788 07/25/11 04:10 AM
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Poor Lois! I am so glad that Clark stopped her from making a mistake and her acknowledging that it would have been a mistake.

Loved their flirting!

Looking forward to 22 smile1

#80789 07/25/11 05:27 PM
B
Blogger
Blogger
B
I have been silent too long, esp since I absolutely love this story and wait eagerly for the next installment. I actually like Lois's mental instability- To have lived for so long being mistreated, the stress of wondering when clark is going to flip and show his mean side must be killing Lois, so it makes sense that she would try to recreate the world she left and maybe on some level, feels she deserves. Im glad she has friends like Jimmy and Jack, and even Clark, who arent going to let her go too far down the dark path as she struggles to find her way back to the light.

More twins interactions please, though I am loving the adult content!

UD soon!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard