OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Green-Eyed Monster TOC

Please post feedback here. Thank you.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 10/15/14 01:04 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh I want o know what her answer is! More soon. Interesting run in with Tempus and Herb. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
I
Blogger
Blogger
I
Poor Clark, has so many things to obsess about.
I liked scenes with Herb and Tempus.

Can't wait to see more cool And to find out what Lois answers.

Kerth
Kerth
I actually liked the scene with Tempus- an interesting twist! And I don't think I commented last section for the kiss (discussed @ start of chapter) was steamy! Loved it! But the funniest part:
He pushed this thought aside. And promptly decided to see how his feet were tasting today.
rotflol Clark seems to do this a lot... as do I laugh

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So I actually did two chapters today. whinging Did I mention PML and HIM are among my favorite episodes? Wouldn't the Space Rats have worked, too? That way, Miranda could still have doused Lois.

“That’s because Lois asked that the event be removed. She didn’t want to be remembered for her Dance Of The Seven Veils she did for Clark.”
But how does Herb know? And how would *anybody* learn about the details? After all, Clark never told anyone and neither did Lois.

Lois gasped. She did what?! For whom?!
See! There's an idea about how you could make the kiss up to Clark. And it would also solve the nasty business with the conscience.

“What next? A bomb threat? A giant asteroid attack? A tsunami? Alien invasion?”
Patience, child. The story has only just begun.

They saw Cat Grant run next to the railing on the third floor, which was a difficult task in her three inch heels and painted-on dress.

Chasing after her was Claude, his hands outstretched. “Come back here, you little tart. You know you want me.”
laugh

“Once I catch you, you’ll have the pleasure of having me again in our own little spot. Right over there in the dark corner between Medical Reference and the Human Body.”
What now? Now that's not the French way. Say, did you ever read Dandello's Spring Comes After Winter? Too bad, Claude can't be held responsible for his actions while drugged. Would be a great way to get rid of him.

“What do you want? Up for more jollies?”

His brows went together in confusion. She had kissed him. “Excuse me?”
Huh?

“What? The guys ‘from the future’ that you sent to pay me back for that little incident in Receiving wasn’t enough for you?” she snarled at him.
Oh. Right. blush

“Claude has been fired.”
That's not going to hold, is it?

Clark chuckled. “Right. Mental patient.” He felt much better. Laughing helped calm his green-eyed monster. Being with Lois helped.
I'm sensing a theme.

She used you!
And another fixation.

Of course, Lois had meant actually being probed by an alien. What Earth woman would want to make love to an alien? Clark’s mind inquired. Claude had made it sound like she had meant sex.
Yes, but so had Lois laugh Might, of course, be a fun line sometime after a date when Lois knows. "You know, I'd really like to be probed by an alien right about now."

“Witty,” he finally said, not knowing what else to say.
/nods/

Lois shook her head. “More like ‘tasteless’. I don’t know why I said it. I don’t usually say things like that.”
Nah...

Why are you even continuing this topic of conversation, Clark? Do you like torturing yourself?
Since he's moth a masochist and invulnerable

He pushed this thought aside. And promptly decided to see how his feet were tasting today.
*g*

“You said something about ‘owing me,’ Lois? Would you like to clarify that statement?”
Talk about cliffhangers...

/waves/ (again, out of graemlins)

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Laura & immery: Herb and Tempus are lots of fun. They always add an added twist to a story. And a bit of humor.

Mouserocks: I'm glad you liked the kiss. It was interesting to write their first kiss from two different POVs. Clark's POV definitely more steamy due to previous feelings for her. That line you quoted it one of my favorite in the whole story. It always makes me laugh. smile1

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
goofy
/Tempus voice/ The great Lois Lane, brought low by a mere box cutter and two left thumbs.

Siblings? Lucy?
goofy

I love PML, too, which is why Miranda makes an appearance in both my stories. She does more damage in Missing Lois, though.
mecry After Lois's wedding band is stolen and turns up in the Dirt Digger's news room. Headline: Probed by an Alien? - Read the whole story about Lois Lane's wedding band engraving on page 2.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard