L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thoughts?

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well thought out. Not just someone going around and tickling people, but someone from a lab with a new drug that makes tickling torture! Ingenious.

Clark found evidence that even the police overlooked. Bad, bad Met PD! They need to hire some good CSIs quick.

There were a few lines that I loved.

“People who are ticklish just aren’t tough enough,” Lois explained. “It’s a matter of mind over matter. If you will yourself not to be ticklish, you won’t be ticklish.”
Why can I see this line coming back to haunt Lois? I'm surprised she didn't try to tickle Clark back. laugh

“I’m hungry,” Clark explained. “I’m going to get a cheeseburger.”

As Clark took off running, Lois called out, “You aren’t even going to ask me if I want one? Thanks a lot!”
So L&C. Clark with the cheesy (sorry for the pun) excuse and Lois, well, being Lois. clap

Can't wait to see if Lois's hunch pays off or if she ends up being the next victim to The Tickler!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Re Clark picking up the syringe - shouldn't he have called back the police? He may have messed up fingerprints on the syringe. Plus, he's interfered with the chain of custody. Now that syringe will be inadmissible in evidence.

Sorry...

L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thanks for the comments. Here's my reply to a few things.

Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Well thought out. Not just someone going around and tickling people, but someone from a lab with a new drug that makes tickling torture! Ingenious.
I'm glad you thought the idea of the drug worked well. When I was writing my notes for this fanfic, I wanted The Tickler to be an unusual villain, but I decided she needed something to use to make it plausible that she could get information out of people through tickling. Then, the idea of the drug came into my mind.

Originally posted by IolantheAlias:
[QB] Re Clark picking up the syringe - shouldn't he have called back the police? He may have messed up fingerprints on the syringe. Plus, he's interfered with the chain of custody. Now that syringe will be inadmissible in evidence.

Sorry...
You know, I actually thought about the same thing as I was writing it, but I wanted to keep the focus on Lois and Clark investigating The Tickler instead of focusing on the police investigation. Maybe I'll go back later and edit the chapter to change that part around a little bit.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard