Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#80506 07/07/11 09:11 AM
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Loved this reunion with Lois and her children. it looks like a kiss is coming soon. Love it! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
N
Blogger
Blogger
N
Very nice part! Lois and Clark relationship is so nice... and hot! (Oh gosh, you owe us a "n" version at some point)
Thank you!

Nanou
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
The only word I can think of to describe this chapeter is SIZZLING. Poor Lois having to fall in love with 3 people at the same time. She knows she loves her children, but there is still a necessary time to get to know them and for them to love her. Then there is the Clark problem. Both of them seem to be on the edge of something, but slow to follow through with it. Reminds me of a bunch of Lois&Clark stories, but with its own twist of children related to them.

Pat

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
As a "mostly-lurking-and-reading" person, I feel that I need to leave a comment for this story:

I love it to pieces and I am very curious to see what develops next. I, of course, know where I would like it to end, but the getting there is the juicy part.

And I'm sure you can come up with a way better "getting-there" than I in my wildest dreams.

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
This was a really sweet part! Loved the Lois and the kids scenes, and as someone mentioned, getting to know them is very important and then for them to also love her.

Looking forward to 20 hyper

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard