Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thoughts?

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Adorable story.

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What a cute little story.

I loved this line, knowing it would get him into trouble:
he realized that the Daily Planet was on fire.

“Well, seeing as how I’m up already, I bet they can use some help down there,” Clark said under his breath. “Mayson will just have to wait.”
DP on fire. eek

“Any idea who started it, or do you think it might have been an accident?” he asked.
My first thought: Mayson

This was funny:
“What did you forget?”

“My… pen,” Clark said, saying the first thing he saw on his desk.

“This early in the morning, you felt the urge to come back and get your pen?” she said in disbelief.

“I needed to write something down,” Clark said sheepishly.

“And you only own one pen?” Lois asked curiously.
Clark <<shaking my head>> you and your lousy excuses. Pen? Video? Whatever... clap

Lots of fun. I always thought Lois and Mayson would make good friends, except for the whole Clark being between them thing.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“She’s asleep anyways, so I doubt she’ll be able to follow us, but I know of one place Lois absolutely will not go…”
I'm not sure, but I think I actually wondered if he would go to the MSRF, given Lois's previous run in with the mosquitoes. But I figured, nah... clap

Clark was getting nervous about all these questions, so he decided to change the topic. “If you want to get this story out by tomorrow, we’d better hurry.”
Umm... what about Mayson?

“This is amazing,” Perry said as he read Lois and Clark’s story. “Corruption in the D.A.’s office. I can’t believe it. Clark do you think your friend Mayson might be involved in any of this?”
Oh boy. Somebody's going to blow.

Mayson stared at him crossly. “Of course I didn’t think it was a date! That doesn’t mean I can’t dress nice!”
Oh dear.

Then, Perry added, “If you thought those two in the same room together as enemies was bad, just wait till you see what it’ll be like if they stay friends after this.”
Oh dear. But how will they resolve the Clark-issue. Oh, wait, I know. Lois is going to take Superman and Mayson Clark evil

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Cute story! I almost felt bad for Mayson. Almost. (I never liked her in the show.)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, you do have to have sympathy for anyone that gets sent to the Metropolis Sewage Reclamation Facility. laugh

L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thank you for all of the wonderful feedback, everyone.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard