Next Thread
Print Thread
#80083 06/22/11 09:37 AM
S
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
S
Lots going on here. Wouldn't they be able to figure out that the dead woman isn't Lois? Interesting to learn more about Paul Lang. Was Lex expecting the baby to be his clone? Hope we learn more about that.

Joan

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Lots are definitely happening in this chapter laugh

Interesting that Juan broke Lois out of prison - wonder what his plan are? And what Lois will say when she finds out that Clark is the actual father?

The scene with Clark, Perry and Collin was so sweet!

Looking forward to part 16!

smile

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
"Standard physical, a few blood tests. We have to make sure there were no adverse effects from your pregnancy."

"Why would there be?"
Yes, why would there be? Poor Lois. Kidnapped by her grandfather to be used as a genea pig.

Poor Perry! I hope he's ok. He's had a rough couple of years.

I'm glad Clark is questioning Lois's death, to make sure if it really was her. I don't like how chummy he and Mayson are. She seems pretty negative on the whole adopted child thing.

Lang is jawdrop Trying to get inheiritance for Collin? Insane! How to make Lex Luthor Mad 101.

Wow, SQD, you really know how to keep us glued to the screen. Can't wait to see what's happening next to these characters.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This is getting really complicated!

Poor Lois - she's been acted upon all through this fic so far. But I like how she's gathering herself in hand - pretty soon she's going to be an actor, not an actee.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard