Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow! I haven't read your other stories in this series -- yet -- but I was impressed by this one. (Thanks for the background info. at the beginning.) I love me some Alternate Universe/Beginnings stories. Love the chemistry and passion between L&C here!

Now I need to go find your other stories. smile

Molly
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks, Molly! "All the Daytime and the Nighttime" is on the Archive. "Nighttime in the Daytime" is not quite finished yet, but the TOC is here It is a rewrite of the Nightfall asteroid story, as well as Superman's debut.
I made this background at the beginning and didn't really get to express all of it in the bigger stories, so I did a stand alone story here. Also, LabRat was pleading for stories for the Archive, so I made a short one.
regards
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Top Banana
Top Banana
He reminded her somewhat of her old Golden Retriever, Goldie, on alert.
clap Ruh-roh... someone smells trouble!

Nice footsie under the table wink And even better fun in the car! laugh

I hope there's more to this story... I'm assuming so, if it's a continuation of 'All the Daytime and the Nighttime.' So are we going to get it in vignettes, or are you still working on more? /gently prods your muse to please continue!/

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi mozartmaid:
Yes, the next part is the whole "Nighttime in the Daytime" story of 18 parts so far. I'm working on 19 and I think it is 2 more than that to the end. But I was stuck, so I did this little inbetweenie. The link to the TOC for NitD (wow, that sounds like a small bug) is in my post above. Each chapter is 14 pages so that's a lot of reading available right now. Also, there are 3 chapters with nfic expansions in the nfic thread. When it is all done the gfic will go to the Archive.
Let me know what you think!
regards
Artemis

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I liked it! I always like backstory and fics that fill in previously unseen stuff.

Hoping for more soon!

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
I was about to read this but got distracted by the back story. It was too fascinating to ignore, so I am going to go read that first. I'll be back!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Loved the back story! clap

Also looking forward to more soon!

smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"The Agent and the Admiral" should be on the Archive soon. I'd like to thank Iolanthealias for being my General Editor. She's a great writer herself.
regards
Artemis

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
That's been a fun interlude. Clark getting grilled was fun and Lois is quite the evil minx. devilsplat

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thank you for posting this. hyper This is the true Epilogue for 'All the Daytime and the Nighttime'. It ends more hot and heavy than part 12 / Epilogue of AtDatN did.

So, Clark is YOUNGER than Lois in this universe. That's new. But being that he'll live years longer okay. How long had he been a Lab Rat before going out in the field at the MetroClub? I'm sure you explained that somewhere, but my brain doesn't hold facts like Clark's. 25 is pretty young, for that many degrees and an extensive career.

He spent time in Germany? Was that in the traveling between high school and college? And yes, that language would have come in handy in Turkey.

Clark's getting a bit of the Super bug. Always jumpy at rescue-time. Love it. I'm surprised that Lois was the only one who noticed. I love Lois noticing all these little details about Clark and his 'strangeness'. laugh I love her trying to figure him out.

Back to the heavy car petting... Clark's a little innocent, shall we say, like canon Clark? This Clark has already lost control of his gravity switch around Lois and knows what would happen if they moved their relationship forward in a way that would really make him lose his control. Forward thinking.

Enjoying these stories and characters. dance

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard