#79917 06/16/11 09:39 AM
S
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
S
Lot's of exciting developments!

"There's just something else, something I hadn't expected."
What a relief that Lex isn't the father of the twins.

I hope they can exhume the body from Lex's grave quickly to prove that it isn't him.

"Clark, I've seen you with those babies. How are you going to give them back to their mother?"
Aw frown You hate to think about that.

Joan

Blogger
Blogger
Great Chapter. I can't wait for the next one. hyper hyper hyper

Looking at the image again, tears filled her eyes. "What do they call you?"

If he thought he felt bad earlier, he really felt awful now. She must be so mixed up. He glanced away, unable to stand watching the despair in her features any longer. "Lois..."

"It's okay. I think you've earned that title." She smiled at him and an understanding seemed to pass between them.
Does Lois know that Clark=Superman? It certainly sounds like she might have figured it out. It might make it easier when they find out that Superman is the other smuck.

As I said I can't wait for the next chapter: wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

Jenna: "That's enough! You release the Charactors from this tragedy right now, you little gnome. Or I promise to send you somewhere far worse than the fifth dimension!"

Kazbo sarcastically: "You have me so scared!" menacing: "try dealing with this!" throws in a slow, agonising death. then disappears.
-from an arguement with Kazbo, the evil muse
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I don't think anyone thought Lex was the father of the twins, the way he treated them. But what has surprised me is that if Clark is the TRUE (biological) father of the twins, shouldn't that shown up in the DNA results? That they weren't 100% human. I know that Clark's DNA is close to human to be able to have human be able to develop his superpowers and Clark to lose his - but it's different enough that it SHOULD show up, shouldn't it? (As in "Chip off the old Clark" - DNA testing would take so long due to complicated DNA.) So, if Clark's not the father, who is? Or was there something else that 'Bernie' wasn't sharing with Clark and Mayson?

whinging Lois is so sad in jail. I hate to see her so torn up that she doesn't even want to see photos of her children or expect to get out. Sigh. Poor Lois. She has no hope. Let's get her out ASAP!

So, Lois was keeping tabs on Clark's and Mayson's relationship. Interesting. huh

And Lex is now a blond dude named "David"? Or is Nigel "David"? I got lost there. I couldn't tell who was wearing the disguise... it sounded like Nigel who got his haired dyed, but you said that Lex was "David." Oh, wait. Lex is a blonde David and Nigel shaved and dyed his hair dark? Is that right? I'm confused. Anyway, Lex and Nigel are in Metropolis. That can't be good.

I'm still lost on what this Delconto guy has to do with Lois and her family and why he's interested in Collin. Did I miss something or has the reader not been informed yet?

As always SQD, you've kept me on the edge of my seat. What's next for these characters?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good chapter! Can't wait until they find out who the father is. It has to be Clark. Maybe his DNA is too close to call at this stage of the testing. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That's an interesting take on Lois's mother, that she is the daughter of a crime lord. It does make the twists and turns of the story a little more fun.

If, as I'm assuming, Clark is the father of the twins, how did Lex get the sperm sample from him? I find the thoughts of that to be particularly disturbing.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Nothing like a mystery, a crime story, a love story, Superman, and Mayson-as-my-friend-instead-of-my-lover all wrapped into one story. I keep waiting for the car bomb to end Mayson's knowledge of who Clark is when he's at his second job. But, the thing I am waiting for the most is to see how you plan for Lex to get his payback. I have all kinds of bad thoughts moving through my head, but none seem to leave the twins, Lois & Clark living happily ever after. So, I guess I'll just continue to read this story and see how you plan on solving it.

Pat

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by IolantheAlias:
If, as I'm assuming, Clark is the father of the twins, how did Lex get the sperm sample from him? I find the thoughts of that to be particularly disturbing.
Disturbing idea on my part... wasn't Paul Lang involved in the twins coming about as well? And wasn't his lovely daughter dallying with our favourite hero round that time?

Quite honestly I had been thinking along the donated lock line... but of course you'd need sperm for insemination... *shudders*

Anyways, I'm devouring this story - I discoverd it late, caught up quickly and am valiantly trying to be patient while waiting for the next parts. So, in short, I like it very much wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard