Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Missing Lois - TOC

A taste of Part 3:
“Oh.” Clark smiled. “Decided to come back, did you?”

“Always,” his wife whispered, covering his mouth with hers.

He licked his lips. “Mmmm. You taste good.”

“Strawberries.” She smiled biting into one.

“Who has strawberries this time of year?”

“I picked these up in Florida.” Lois took another strawberry and bit into it. “Want one?”

“Fly down there often, do you?” He grinned sitting up. She placed a strawberry in his mouth.

“When I can,” she whispered, lifting herself up and resting on his lap. She fed him another strawberry.

“You look different,” Clark said brushing a lock of hair away from her cheek. “Glowing, yet sad.”

“I missed you.” Lois set down the bowl of strawberries and kissed him, deeply. It was a passionate kiss, full of longing, promises. Her breathing got faster as did her heart-beat. Much faster. It was almost…

“Lois?” He took hold of her shoulders. “I think someone else is here. I hear another heart beat.” He concentrated on the heart beat, it was super fast.
I apologize for Part 2 being shorter than usual. Part 3 will be back to normal length.

Many thanks to my Beta Readers. They are the best! thumbsup

Thank you to all those who continue to post comments.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 12/14/14 05:30 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Ooo - time-travel sickness - love it. Can't wait to see Lois' visit to her Clark.

Joan

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So, how much did Lois blab to Dr. Klein? And is Clark worried about how much Dr. Klein knows?

Top Banana
Top Banana
Poor Lois! frown But hopefully, things will be better when she goes back to see her Clark! smile Though what will become of the earlier version of her? And with Lois back in her dimension, alt-Clark can focus on rescuing his Lois!! clap

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Joan, IolantheAlias, MozartMaid: Glad you enjoyed my twist. smile1

Michael: I have gone through all future posts and have removed any possible spoilage and added "Edited for Possible Spoilage" in place. Hope it makes for interesting (and Spoilage free) reading for you. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“Mr. Wells, I’m having some difficulty with Lois.”
That's one way to put it.

Wells glanced at him with confusion. “You said that you still hadn’t found your Lois.”
Umm...

“She’s keeps confusing me with Kal… that Clark. There has always been the attraction between us, but lately it’s gotten out of control. My willpower is at nil. I know she has to come back here after the baby is born…”
That's not even the really bad stuff...

Wells gasped. “What are you talking about, Clark? What baby?”
Oh boy. Wrong Wells.

“You brought me Lois to watch over. His Lois,” Clark explained.

“That Lois?” asked Wells, still confused.

“No. That Lois is one we borrowed from the past to stand-in for his true Lois, who had to leave that dimension, because of the curse.”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: wave

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
he made one teensy-eensy mistake in judgement, when he thought he was drugged...
Uh-huh... And I kind of misread that last bit as "when he thought *she* was drugged" wink

I'm sorry, is Wells not allowed to be human and make mistakes?
Well... /points towards "Oops, the Destruction of Utopia"

I bet he'd be willing to try it for a week just to see if he could survive.
evil

Am a tad behind on my reading schedule blush

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Owww... Lois' brain is swiss-cheese! Poor girl frown So, is she finally coming back to her dimension, leaving an alt-Clark all messed up? I keep on reading...

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by chelo
Owww... Lois' brain is swiss-cheese! Poor girl frown So, is she finally coming back to her dimension, leaving an alt-Clark all messed up? I keep on reading...
dance

VirginiaR.
---

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard