Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Aw, Clark is so the cutest daddy, ever!

Yeah! Collin is starting to calm down. I love that his favorite word is 'stop'. Makes me wonder why that is? Does Jonathan remind him of Sam?

Blood sample? So Collin can have blood drawn. Maybe he isn't 100% Clark, but I wonder what they'll find.

Does Lois REALLY believe that she killed Luthor? I'm still wondering why she didn't tell people it was in self-defense for him strangling her.
"Would you like to see them?"

Perry's question made her head snap up, her eyes searching his. "How could I, Perry? How could I bring them here then get up over and over when all I'd want to do is see them again? It's been a *long* year, but I've managed to be able to open my eyes every day without seeing them around every corner. To have them visit..." She turned her head, sniffing a little as she did so. "I just can't do that to them."
There are always photos and videotapes, Lois. You don't have to bring them to the prison to *see* them.

Clark rolled his eyes and sighed heavily. "Mom, you know they're not your grandkids."

"Not by blood," Martha said as she pulled away and placed a hand on her bedroom door. "Love's thicker anyway."
This is why Clark is the way he is. I wish I had been raised by the Kents.

I'm surprised the babies don't recognize each other... something - twin bond - or something. But I don't know much about twins.

Thanks for giving us a little sweet, down time after the last installment. smile

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Nice to read some happier moments.

I wonder what Lex is up to.

Joan

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
What a lovely time between the children and their "Daddy." Taking a small child to the park and watching them learn the joys available is some of the best times a person can have in life. I am so glad that even though evil is just out of range of these children, they are going to have love and gentleness shown to them too.

Pat

B
Blogger
Blogger
B
Yay Fluff! I love the Clark and Collin moments, and I love the Collin/Perry moments! Im not sure about the Clark Mayson relationship- I keep waiting for her to turn mean on him because he is superman.

Is there a story behind the stop and hitting that collin does? Or is it just baby behavior?

UD soon! Still loving it!

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Loved the fluff in this part! Clark with Collin and Perry is so cute and I loved the scene between Collin and Perry.

Cannot wait for an update!

smile1

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard