Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Missing Lois - TOC

A taste of Chapter 4 - Part 2:

“She has been in this dimension for five months? When did you start noticing these lapses in her memory? Perhaps her judgment as well?”

Clark swallowed, glancing away. “Around Halloween.”

“Halloween!” Wells gasped. “Clark, that was weeks ago. When were you planning on returning her home?”

“We were going to return her as soon as you had broken the curse, but then the stand-in Lois got arrested and we decided to wait until she got cleared. That took longer than we expected,” he explained, taking a sip of his tea.

“Clark, we need to return her to her dimension as soon as possible.”

Clark thought for a moment. “Well, the baby’s due sometime in February…”

“No, Clark. I mean, today,” Wells interrupted.

“No! Absolutely not.” Clark stood up, looking thunderous. “She’s six months pregnant, Mr. Wells. Is dimension travel even safe for the baby?”
Many thanks to my wonderful Beta Readers! Sometimes I feel like Lois does at the beginning of Chapter 4 and you keep my feet on the earth. Thank you. notworthy

Please post feedback here. Thank you.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 12/05/14 02:51 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
I'd almost forgotten about this:

He didn’t need H. G. Wells to remind him that if the stand-in didn’t get returned, the Lois visiting his dimension would cease to exist.
It's refreshing to get a peak at the canon universe yet include that conversation between Martha and Alt-Clark.

Joan

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“Good morning, Daddy,” she hummed, kissing his cheek.
Sleazy's chipper this morning!

Lucy hadn’t called him Daddy since she learned of his involvement with Lex Luthor, and she certainly would never have kissed his cheek.
Right. Thanks for the reminder! blush

She didn’t look right. Too chipper.
So, it's not just me.

“That’s right. Clark is looking for Kal. Kal’s my husband.” Then she put her finger up to her lips. “Secret.” This announcement did not seem to bother her in the slightest. Something was definitely up.
I'll say. Not sure if it was here or a bit later, but I was definitely wondering what Sam will say once he finds out that Lucy's been riding the magic dragon again. And hard!

“Do you think anyone else has figured out he’s really Superman?”
Yep, somebody really sold her the good stuff.

Sam shook his head. She was obviously in shock. “Kal is Clark’s brother, Lucy. His twin brother. They are not the same person.”
Really? Then why did she and Clark do the Kal-and-Lucy act a week ago? confused
wink

I mean, I knew he had a split personality going on with Clark Kent and Superman and everything, but he’s actually two people pretending to be one person with multiple personalities? This is front page material, Daddy. Thanks for the scoop.”
Also, opens up way new possibilities in the bedroom. Sheila split Clark up in TUS5 episode Mxysplit. Sadly, she took the nfic down a couple of months ago.

“You got a haircut. You thought you were looking a little shaggy.”
[Linked Image]
/you'd think it's easier to find a good picture of Osha, but alas...

“Crap.”

Lucy gasped. “Daddy. Your language! Baby on board.” She pointed to her belly.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Joan: Yes, I'm told that with the posting process (a part every other day) details can be forgotten so reminders (such as that one) are good. Hopefully, I haven't missed any important ones.

Michael: I'm glad to see that you have worn off your shock of Chapter 3. Another drawn in by the lure of Mrs. Luthor. wink

Sleazy's chipper this morning!
frown Oh, dear. I don't think I like this new canon Lois nickname. Or is she just the 8th Dwarf?

So, it's not just me.
Doc's figured it out as well.

Also, opens up way new possibilities in the bedroom. Sheila split Clark up in TUS5 episode Mxysplit.
Wow, that's just... I don't know how or what I think about that scenario. Moving on...

/you'd think it's easier to find a good picture of Osha, but alas...
Sorry, I don't know who this person is. smile1

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm glad to see that you have worn off your shock of Chapter 3.
Kind of, yeah. Pt 2 help a lot, too.

Oh, dear. I don't think I like this new canon Lois nickname.
Yeah, but hey, she did get the chance to change it to pothead further down the road in this part laugh
Or is she just the 8th Dwarf?
Explains barbarians at the Planet goofy

Sorry, I don't know who this person is.
She's from Game of Thrones. Lived in the deep forest with her people and clothed in slightly worn stuff and lot's of shaggy hair.

Really! Michael, he is her substitute family figure, do you really think he wants to hear the details from her honeymoon with canon Clark? Really?
/mutters about not caring about Sam's POV. He stopped Lois from telling *us*!/

Figurative leash, Michael.
goofy

s the SAME as canon S1-S4... well, visually at least.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard