Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
WOW! Lot's happening in this chapter. Thanks for not disappointing me.

Let's hope that now that Collin has been found Lois will start to have a little hope in her life. She makes me so sad. frown

What's going to happen when they do a physical of Collin? Are they going to discover he has a super father? What will Clark do when he finds out? Will he be angry, shocked, dismayed, thrilled? All of the above.

So, the whole gang and Mayson knows about Clark being Superman. Well, now what? At least Clark realized that Mayson and him were not meant to be. And he still has feelings for Lois, despite her ignoring all his mail... My guess, she REALLY looks forward to his letters, even if she denies it, even to herself.

And now that he has Collin, how can he leave him unprotected in Smallville? We know that Lex will still be after him. eek If Clark lost him after looking for him for so long? It boggles the mind.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Yeah! No more Mayson! smile1 Scardino as her estranged husband is an interesting twist.

Love Jack spilling the beans about knowing CK is Superman. goofy

I wonder what they'll find out about Collin at his examination.

Joan

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
DITTO To all said. what an action packed chapter! I am looking forward to the boy going home to his sister and Lois's reaction to finding him. I hope Lois opens the doors for Clark soon.

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I agree with everyone above - what a full chapter! A lot happened.

I'm so glad they found Collin, and I hope he's not too damaged from all the things that have happened to him.

Will Sam give any details of the mind-altering drugs he's working on for Intergang?

What will Clark do with the two children? As a previous poster said, now everyone will know where to look for them. This could be bad.

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
So glad they found Collin and that Sam has seen the light!

However, Clark being responsible for two kids and Lex still alive is not good because Lex wouldn't spare the little girl's life.

I so did not see the whole Mayson married to Dan thing shock but it works well and I am so happy that Clark was upset she slept with him while she was/is still married (even though separated).

Top Banana
Top Banana
"What the hell?" It was an anniversary card.

A what?! It was signed, 'Still loving you, Dan'.
Even more of a reason for her to be stricken out of Clark's relationship file! clap

"You forgot to mention that you moonlight in tights." She crossed her arms over her chest, begging him to deny it.
AND she knows he's Superman?! laugh

And when is Sam's duplicity going to come back and bite him in the tuckus?

Would she talk to him? She'd spoken with him once, allowed him to take custody of her son. He hadn't been back to visit her with Mayson or with any of the others. He just didn't feel like he had the place. Did having her daughter give him a place? She'd accepted that card on the twins' birthday. Would she accept another one? Should he try?
Yes, try! Go see Lois! /nudging Clark in the back/

But until she felt like she was ready to help herself, there wasn't much he could do.
If the notes aren't working, why not just show up in person? With the kid even?

"It would just be an incredible experiment," the younger Bill said as he poured himself a drink from the bottle on the table. "All of that power reduced to a blubbering idiot..." He laughed softly at the thought of Superman acting like a child. "And if we could control his mind..."
Uh-oh...

It was impossible to tell where Paul's loyalties lied.
Like father like daughter. rotflol priceless!

What about Lucy? Anything set up to protect her? And now that Collin is safe, surely they can manage to get Lois out of prison? Somehow, someone has to figure out that Lex is still alive!

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard