Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Yay! I finally have the chapters sorted! laugh

Hope you enjoy!

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Love how even in an alterative storyline, Lois still has an major role in the evolution of Superman.

This line always cracks me up:

Besides, with that body in spandex, who would be looking at his face?
Joan

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, Lois has finally decided that it's ok for her to like Clark... really like Clark...

He points to his eyes, giving me a shy smile. “Heat vision.”

“Really,” I say in awe, naughtily thinking of how that little trick could be used in other ways…
Really, REALLY like Clark. laugh

I, too, love how it's the women who think of the spandex tights. Men would never come up with a costume like that one their own. laugh

This was a happy little episode with no Lex and no near death experiences. Whew. We needed that after the last few parts. OK. Bring on the blue suit! laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Loved that Martha sided with Lois on the suit and disguise! clap

And Jonathan will always be suspicious and careful. Gives a good balance.

And that Clark oh-so-casually look Lois home and didn't even attempt to correct Martha when she told Jonathan that he brought a girlfriend laugh

Cannot wait for 10!

smile

Features Writer
Features Writer
I like that Lois is feeling more comfortable with Clark--and it's sweet to see him gradually opening up to her. I like the line about how he's been so lonely that he doesn't quite know how to reveal the super side of himself.

And what a neat twist that Clark's the one who came up with the name Superman--or nearly enough, but saying he felt super.

I'm glad he's going to become Superman, but I think Lois is pushing him really hard on this subject. If she's not careful, he's going to end up thinking it's so she can engineer the biggest news story of the century. Also, it's his life and he's been living it this way for a while; she might want to give him more than a day to decide to throw himself into the spotlight.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“I’m freezing,” I say, secretly hoping he’ll come back to bed and warm me up.

“I can help with that,” he answers with a grin that tells me he gets my drift.

But instead of crawling into bed with me as I expect, he stands over me and asks me to lie still.
wave
Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard