Print Thread
#79449 05/31/11 04:48 PM
S
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
S
Wow - this was action packed.

I'm really glad Clark and Mayson got interrupted again smile . Just don't like her. The fact she doesn't like Superman is a serious drawback for Clark.

Lots of intrigue going on with Paul Lang and Sam Lane.

I thought Lex might be alive!

Way to introduce Scardino.

What's happening next?

Joan

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
ditto. keep it coming. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
I am also so glad that Mayson and Clark got interrupted. And the fact that she doesn't like Superman should be a serious turn off.

Sad that Collin disappeared again. But if they found him once, they will again.

Can't wait for more! smile1

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What is going on in this story? Are Clark, Perry, Jimmy and Jack and the Kents the only good people in this universe?

Thank God for telephone interuptus! Whew! That was close, Clark. Putting your physical needs above your moral ones. Tsk-Tsk. Plus, you're being a really bad boyfriend... a good father, but a bad, bad boyfriend.

We already knew Sam Lane was rotten apricot, but at least he's starting to feel bad about the way he treated his daughter (and possibly his grandson). Poor Lucy is a drug addict. Lana's Dad is just as bad as Lex and Sam. (Only good parents here are named Kent.) I'm getting a bad feeling on where the 'super' cloning material came from to make the clone babies. And here I had started out thinking that Lana wasn't going to be a bad seed in this story. Sigh.

I'm ready for Lois to be cleared of her charges and to get together with Clark. I need some happiness for these characters. Badly!

Post again soon.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
All right, where is Collin?

Who is the leak inside Clark/Perry/Jimmy's council? (My money is on Jimmy Olsen. I've been influenced by Tank Wilson. wink )

Top Banana
Top Banana
Glad the Mayson thing is flizzling out. wink /snicker/

And Ellen Lane was part of a mob family? Interesting twist!

... and yet Collin still didn't get rescued? What will this mean for Lois?

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard