Next Thread
Print Thread
#79397 05/30/11 03:57 PM
S
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
S
Just a reminder, this story is already completely written and chapters will be posted every few days. If anyone is reading this, I'd love to hear from you.

Joan

#79398 05/30/11 04:05 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Man, it didn't take long at all for things to start going wrong! I started getting a sinking feeling in my stomach as soon as I started reading, and it got a lot worse when Clark forgot details. I can't imagine how alien to himself he must now feel, as opposed to alien to the world.

And Superman? I really feel bad for him. No one, even split in two, can keep going all the time! And from his comment to Clark about Clark having everything, I can see trouble's already brewing.

But good for Lois in not kissing Superman! Things are going to be even more complicated for this love triangle than ever before, but I'm glad she didn't betray 'Clark.'

Great story--I'm really enjoying it!

#79399 05/30/11 04:07 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I am reading it. Not sure how I feel about the separation yet. It was done once before in a nfanfic. I forget which one but it was very good. It seems similar so far in that Clark and Superman are not themselves when they are apart. I am curious as to how yours will be different, aside from that there is no n in this fiction. wink

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#79400 05/30/11 05:29 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, Clark is forgetful and Superman is making mistakes. Do they have 1/2 a brain now that they are two people?

Lois is still attracted to Superman. I'm thinking she's going to like this new vulnerable (more human) Superman. That could lead to trouble with Clark.

Without super powers, it had taken him significantly longer to shower and dress so he hadn’t had time for breakfast. By the time he’d arrived at the Daily Planet, only crumbs remained in the donut boxes. He was starving.
Life is definitely different for Clark without the superpowers. Hunger. Fending for himself as a human. Lots to deal with. At least he doesn't have to run off on Lois anymore.

Too bad he no longer has superpowers to hear that guy coming while they were kissing (in the wrong spot).

Can't wait to see what else is in store for our hero(es).

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#79401 05/30/11 08:42 PM
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful, looking forward to a show down between Clark and Superman over Lois. : )

Framework4
#79402 05/31/11 08:33 AM
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
How fun! Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
#79403 05/31/11 04:00 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"The price had been high..."

What was the price? That's always the catch in deals like this.

#79404 06/01/11 10:58 AM
S
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
S
Thanks for the feedback! It's great to hear from you.

Laurach
I haven't read the nfic you've mentioned where Superman and Clark are separate people. I'll have to check it out.

AntiKryptonite
Man, it didn't take long at all for things to start going wrong!
And it's not going to get better soon.

VirginiaR

Too bad he no longer has superpowers to hear that guy coming while they were kissing (in the wrong spot).
Isn't that the truth? smile

IolantheAlias

The price had been high..."
What was the price? That's always the catch in deals like this.
At this point, it would seem to be Clark's loss of his super powers.

Thanks for reading!

#79405 06/03/11 08:43 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, that didn't take long. Nice going Clark! Had to go and cave to the pressure to separate! Are both halves...degenerating because of the separation? Like when Clark and Woody Sams switched bodies and it started to kill them?

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard