Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#79273 05/25/11 11:00 AM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
I really like the beginning of this story. I always feel so bad for Clark knowing that he's doing heroic things but getting only blame for it while Superman gets all the adulation.

I love how his parents told him that Clark Kent is as important as Superman, with just as much of a right to live.

Lois's dialogue was spot-on; I could just hear her saying those things, particularly the line about the garage sale.

It's never a good thing to make deals with the devil, so to speak, and I have a feeling this won't end well for him. But it will definitely be interesting for us readers!

Looking forward to the rest of this story!

#79274 05/25/11 12:28 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What is going on? Is the psychic also from Krypton? Or another planet? I wonder how she thinks she can split Clark in two? That can't be good.

Was innocent Clark so aroused he felt he had to walk away to protect her virtue? The thought amused her.
Does Lois know at this point that Clark is 'innocent'?

I love that Lois can't stop thinking of kissing Clark, despite being mad at him. I love how neither of them can work because they are too wrapped up in each other. Poor Perry. smile

Can't wait to see what happens next.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#79275 05/25/11 05:30 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, who is this "psychic"? She sounds very ominous to me.

And we know that Superman is vulnerable to kryptonite - and to magic.

Dum, dum, dum... the drums of foreboding are beating. dizzy

#79276 05/25/11 07:12 PM
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful start. So soon we will have a Clark Kent separated from Superman.

Superman can be Superman all the time and Clark Kent will be the ordinary man living the ordinary life. Been watching Star Trek? Perhaps "The Enemy Within"?

Framework4
#79277 05/26/11 03:49 AM
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Thanks for all the feedback!

AntiKryptonite You've defintely got the right idea of the direction this story will take:

It's never a good thing to make deals with the devil, so to speak, and I have a feeling this won't end well for him. But it will definitely be interesting for us readers
VirginiaR

Does Lois know at this point that Clark is 'innocent'?
That's an excellent question. It's too soon in the relationship for her to know that for a fact. I was thinking Clark's overall behavior as a gentleman might lead Lois to consider that possibility.

IolantheAlias
Dum, dum, dum... the drums of foreboding are beating.
You've got that right. There will be consequences for Clark's choices.

Framework4
Been watching Star Trek? Perhaps "The Enemy Within"?
I am a Trek fan but I haven't seen that episode in years. Still- it's great inspiration!

Thanks for reading!

Joan

#79278 06/03/11 07:41 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oooh. Nice beginning! I wonder who this mysterious "psychic" really is. Sounds like this could go badly for poor Clark...

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard