Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ah if it only could have been that easy.. Looking forward to the rest. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Laura

A great part! smile1 I can sense Clark’s excitement at being able to hold Kryptonite.

I’m thoroughly enjoying this.

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, I totally love the mental image of Superman holding kryptonite, unaffected.

And I absolutely adored that while it was a great moment for him, he wanted to share it with Lois.

Can't wait for what's next!

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Kerth
Kerth
Clark tried to stall one more time. "But it's Saturday. How can we be sure he'll even be there?"

"Clark! This is Dr. Klein we're talking about. Those weird scientist people are *always* in their labs, even on weekends. How many times have we gone to him for help with a story late at night or on weekends? He's always there. I think he might live there!"
smile1

Jose

wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Well, there's clearly some baggage there between Klein and Supes. My fault for not reading a story in which "Wells is awesome," I suppose. laugh

You did a truly marvelous job of showing Clark's awed triumph when he actually holds the K in his hand and feels no effect. And I, too, was delighted to see his hurry to get back and share the incredible joy with Lois.

I do wonder if you will choose to explore the "absolute power..." bit, although it might not fit into a four part story of this nature. Why not save that for the next fic, and make this a trilogy? laugh

Hazel, always greedy for MORE! smile

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Poor Clark. I could feel the agony he was going through until he held the Kryptonite in his hand.

Great writing, Laura! smile1

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!
Features Writer
Features Writer
Laura,
playing catchup - just read 1&2
great parts
can't wait for more
merry

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Thanks for your comments, Maria, Laura, Tricia, CC, Jose, Hazel, Ursie, and Merry! I really appreciate everything laugh !

CC - I am really glad this story makes sense even though you haven't read the first one! That is something that really worried me. I've only written one long story that was a sequel before, and if you hadn't read the first one, you would be lost on the second one.

Jose - don't laugh about crazy lab people living in their labs. You know it's true wink . I can walk into the BME building at 2 am on a Saturday, and there are still a lot of people there! (yes, I have done that before . . . because I'm . . . cool wink )

Hazel - I am not exactly sure what you mean about absolute power. Do you mean that now that Clark is resistant to kryptonite, he is all powerful and what he must be feeling?

Part 3 will be posted shortly. I hope it doesn't let you down!

laugh
laugh

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard