Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hope you like it! hyper Feedback welcome as always!

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful part. So Lois is thinking up ways Clark get help without being exposed.

And dreaming about him being exposed.

Great fun.

And green rock. Never good. Sounds like Clark is going to need Lois really soon.

Framework4
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sharing a bedroom with only one bed... Well, Lois, now what? Clark is such a gentleman (although, he was the one who suggested one room). Bright green glowing rock in Venice? Sounds like that bed problem may not be a problem, afterall, if Clark gets sick. Hmmm.

A disguise for our 'super' Clark? What an interesting idea? How will she ever let him know that she knows?

I didn't realize the dream was a dream, just wondered about the italics and then, said, duh! Caught me!

I love Lois dropping all those 'super' hints and making Clark uncomfortable.
But I can’t resist saying, “Why didn’t we just fly?”

I have the pleasure of seeing him squirm at this a second, and I try to hide my smile. What must it be like for him to be able to fly – and to have to hide it at every turn?

“It would have been much quicker to just hop on a plane,” I qualify, letting him off the hook.
goofy Lois, you're not going to keep a story if you're trying to help him hide himself.

Perry is going to find out one way or another; will he know from the beginning of Clark's tenure at the DP?

You've raised a lot of interesting questions. Wonder where you'll take us next.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Loved this part! And especially that the masquerade ball inspired Lois to think of a disguise for Clark.

I also didn't immediately realise that the italics section was a dream and then afterwards, I reread and it made sense blush

Cannot wait for the next part!

Oh, and the green rock doesn't sound good smile

laugh

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Loveing your story! So glad Lois is already realizing the havoc it would wreak for Clark if she exposed him, and thinking of how a disguise could be the very thing for him.

Wonderful stuff! So glad Lois is realizing these things before Clark faces that green rock. He will need her.

EvelynC
Features Writer
Features Writer
The green rock reference is really worrying me--why does Luthor always get a bit of Kryptonite!?!

I loved the moments here, and again, I think it's great the way you're drawing out Clark. Even though we're not getting to see into his mind, you're making it fun to kind of guess what he's thinking.

I'm glad Lois is feeling the connection already, though obviously not as strongly as Clark. Perry's involvement is going to be interesting. I always like him, so I look forward to seeing what happens on that front.

Hope you post soon!

S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Lois is funny!

“We could be in Venice by this evening, Clark!” I say, seeing his eyes sparkle with the idea as well—but we could be there even sooner if he let me in on his little secret.
She's falling hard for Clark, even if she won't let herself believe it. This line cracked me up:

“Spectacular,” I say almost unconsciously under my breath, remembering, but quickly recover. “I mean, yes it was—nice. But—what are you asking me, Clark?”
Love the idea of them in Venice with a single hotel room. And a Zorro mask? Love it thumbsup

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois, this is a great little story you sent me
blush I actually thought there was a 'but' coming.

I put Clark under Perry’s radar. Clark’s secret will have to come out eventually, one way or another—especially if Perry starts questioning me more about him.
/looks around, wondering where Lois is hiding all the earth she's digging up while digging her hole/

I shrug casually. “It goes with the territory—but it is a lot of fun!”
wave

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard