Next Thread
Print Thread
#79068 05/16/11 11:57 PM
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Delightful part. Clearly Luthor is trying that soul transfer thing of his.

Framework4
#79069 05/17/11 02:55 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow a lot is happening in this chapter. Of course I already know Clark is the real father anyway so it is good he will have his children. Where they got his DNA is another story. Meanwhile I am sure you have a way of getting Lois out. Lex isn't dead he is transferred maybe for now? Asabi wants to do genetic testing. Maybe Lex wants the kids super body? I can't wait to see what you really have in store for us. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#79070 05/17/11 05:14 AM
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Poor Lois. It keeps getting worse for her. And Mayson already senses her chances with Clark are lessening.

Hope we'll get to see what's going on in the next chapter with the boy baby.

Joan

#79071 05/17/11 05:18 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I wasn't thinking soul transference I was thinking that the body thrown off the balcony was a Luthor's clone. It didn't need to be viable, it just needed to have his DNA and be dead and nothing is more dead than a trip off a balcony from the penthouse.

I'm surprised Henderson didn't notice any bruising around Lois's neck from Lex's strangulation. Strangulation enough to make her black out would leave marks.

Clark is super sweet with baby Perry as we all knew he would be.

Enjoying this story. You've sucked me in. Can't wait to see where it is headed.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#79072 05/17/11 07:59 AM
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Great part ... except for Lois being convicted for murder. Surely Lex will come back from the grave.

Loved the first meeting between Lois and Clark!

Looking forward to part 9 smile1

smile

#79073 05/17/11 01:30 PM
Blogger
Blogger
PLEASE post the next part SOOONNNN
hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper grovel grovel grovel grovel

Jenna: "That's enough! You release the Charactors from this tragedy right now, you little gnome. Or I promise to send you somewhere far worse than the fifth dimension!"

Kazbo sarcastically: "You have me so scared!" menacing: "try dealing with this!" throws in a slow, agonising death. then disappears.
-from an arguement with Kazbo, the evil muse
#79074 06/11/11 09:10 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Finally catching up on this story!

Umm... I don't mind Mayson helping Perry (especially cause I like the ring of Perry/Mayson, even if I didn't watch the old TV show...), but I really hope she doesn't get to
sink her claws into Clark before he can spend some time with Lois...

It seemed the man had been like an onion, layers upon layers of mystery and intrigue, all so nasty it stung to think about it.
Excellent description... and sounds slightly more sinister than a certain green ogre I know. wink

"I have a boy scout complex." When she quirked a brow at him, he grinned. "At least that's what I'm told."
rotflol

He's a good candidate to take custody.
Back to that boy scout comment wink Lois doesn't know that Clark Kent is as squeaky clean good guy as they come. laugh

Excellent part... moving on to part 9... how did I get so behind again? wallbash

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard