Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78770 05/02/11 02:40 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
You asked for it... goofy
And at least Clark realizes that Lana is not the One. That is a relief!

"So who decided that kind of insane research should be continued?"

"Dr. Paul Lang."
See! I told you Langs cannot be trusted!

Loved the end though:
It wouldn't be the first time a wacko double crossed other wackos." He looked at the two men for a second. "Didn't he say that they could create the perfect army?"

All three men stared at one another for several long minutes, laughed nervously, then suddenly they all sat up and began tapping furiously on their computers.

"How the hell do we prove something like that?" Jimmy wanted to know.

"Damn good question, Jimbo," Clark remarked as he scanned a web page he'd called up. This thing got crazier by the second.
Tell me about it!

Even though I (obviously) can't stand Lana and Clark together, I'm thankful you seem to be making it brief. smile

Lots of juicy plotting here as well. Can't wait to see where you take it!

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
#78771 05/02/11 05:15 AM
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Oh my - clone babies! This will be interesting.

Love that Jack is still in the picture. I wish they did more with him.

Joan

#78772 05/02/11 07:09 AM
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
smile1

smile

#78773 05/02/11 06:38 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I can't believe that six and a half months have passed since Clark first saw Lois! Isn't he checking on her every few days or so? I'm really surprised that he hasn't been more proactive.

#78774 05/02/11 06:43 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Started reading your story tonight. It always worries me when stories start with Lex & Lois, because I start screaming, "Wait! Where's Clark?" Your Lex seems more evil than the one from the show. Hope Lois and Clark at least meet soon.

Poor Lois, drugged and sold out by her family. Lied to and abused in who know how many ways. And you just know Lex is going to take away those kids.... whatever they might be... from her. whinging That's a Lois, who needs a hero.

Lana and Clark. Ok. Definitely not the Lana from the show. He obviously isn't the Clark from the show either. laugh As you clearly show here with Lana.

Love that you brought in Jack and promoted Jimmy. It always bothered me that after 4 years, he's only written... what 2 articles. (The finding Superman's chunk of costume in All Shook Up and the blurb about the library in Brutal Youth ). Ok, off track there...

Love your story so far. Curious what Luckaby's company has to do with all of this.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard