Print Thread
#78140 03/30/11 09:51 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks for commenting!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark is safe. Hmmm why do I get the feeling that they are both going to be thrown for a loop again. Nice job, keep it coming. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Nice to see Clark feeling more confident. Great setup leading into more Intergang activity.

Isn't this the truth?

Clark might have stayed with her, but a vital part of himself would have been lost had he been forced to give up so much of Superman.
Joan

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very nice on the one hand, and foreboding on the other. Clark has practiced his power-control and done well. He's back to being Superman.

Meanwhile, with the apparent upcoming resignation of the Mayor, Lois has seen justice done.

Clark seems to be over his phobia of touching Lois, and Lois is happy that Clark will continue to be Superman.

But of course it can't end there! So the foreboding... nicely set up with the hang-up phone calls. What's going to happen next?

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks for the comments, everyone. I really hadn't meant to make it sound so foreboding...at least not until the next chapter. smile

And Superman is a part of who Clark is, even if he's not the whole part--so I like that quote, too, scifiJoan, thanks.

Thanks for the compliment, IolantheAlias. Slipping in all those phone calls without drawing a lot of attention to them was challenging--so glad you're enjoying it!

Thanks!

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/buckles in for second half/

Why did they break into the k-vault? And who? Is it time for the Vixen, yet?

And is Dorian just a distraction or part of the Big Bad of the Week?

At least, they're now paying attention to the phone calls. And since the first 7 parts have just been the setup for the second half, what's going to happen next? It's got to be another loss of control coming eek

Clark was safe. Superman was back in the skies. Metropolis had not failed her. And she was still collecting front-page stories. In light of all that, Lois completely forgot about the mysterious phone calls.
/Ominous music/

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Loved that justice will be done with regard to the mayor's resignation and the enquiry.

I also feel that something bad is gonna happen next/soon!

smile

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Something bad? Ominous music? Loss of control? Oh, I don't know... :rolleyes:

And the first seven parts were set-up--but I hope they didn't feel that way!

Thanks for commenting, guys! Definitely makes me more eager to write the end...which, I guess I should go do now. smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard