Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78086 03/26/11 10:03 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
I will get back to the cliff-hanger, I promise! I hope you can all wait a couple of days longer because the story follows a strict pattern of 'Clark, Lois, Perry,' and I couldn't break it just to see what happens to Lois.

Please comment, anyway. smile

S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
I suppose we'll forgive you for leaving us hanging with Lois' fate wink

I didn't realize that Perry caught on to Superman's identity so quickly. But being so close to Clark and being a newspaper man, it makes sense.

I like that things between the chief and his son haven't been magically ressolved.

Another great chapter!

Joan

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I really liked this chapter. I loved the interaction between the three men and how it all went. I also like that Perry knows about Clark. I hope Clark can forgive himself soon and Perry also. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I love it that Perry knows. It would be very in-character for him to know - after all, he didn't become EIC of the Daily Planet because he could yodel.

The line about "the best part was watching Clark and Lois come up with their excuses" made me laugh. Great!

And ending the chapter on the note you did - with Lois Lane and Perry White both in Superman's corner, Metropolis doesn't have a chance.

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
I also liked this chapter and the interaction with Clark, Perry, and Jerry.

Also think it is very in-character for Perry to know.

I'l forgive you for leaving us a little longer with the cliffhanger smile

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
So glad everyone enjoyed the visit with Jerry. Involving minor characters always makes me nervous since I don’t know them as well.

I’ve always had this theory that Perry’s known for a long time, though I can’t pinpoint an exact moment in the show where he figures it out (and I have tried). I enjoyed putting it in the story, but then, I always enjoy having Perry in a story. smile

Thanks for the feedback!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard