Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78000 03/18/11 09:05 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks, everyone, for reading and commenting. This is one of my favorite episodes, so I hope you like where I take it.

Top Banana
Top Banana
A Lois going nuclear on Metropolis? They're going to wish she dropped a real bomb.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Blogger
Blogger
I love it! Can't wait to see how it plays out.

Kyla
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
What a great way to start the day! Loving it. Can't wait to see how Lois is going to get back at Metropolis. Poor, poor, Clark. So sad and well done.

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Top Banana
Top Banana
thumbsup

Can't wait for the next part! hyper

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow! Great part! Lois on a mission: watch out Metropolis! eek

I ditto all that was said above. hyper

EvelynC
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Can I also just ditto what has been said?

This was a great part again and I like this furious Lois - Metropolis better watch out! clap

I am really enjoying this story and look forward to see where this will go!

smile

S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Love Lois' fury being different than her anger. I'm mad with her. Poor Superman.

This line was especially touching:
"They shot you with a Kryptonite bullet, Clark. You could have died. I need to see you, to feel you, to hear you. I need to know you're alive and you're with me."
Clark is so caught up in his fears he doesn't realize Lois has different ones.

I hope Clark doesn't feel they have to leave Metropolis.

Joan

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
This was one of the easiest chapters to write, so I'm glad you all liked it. And I agree--a furious Lois is something to be taken very seriously. smile

Thanks, Mozartmaid and EvelynC, for the compliments on Clark's description. Character summarization and characterization are my favorite parts of story-writing.

Another thing I really enjoy is how different every character sees or experiences a situation, and that's what I focus on a lot. Clark sees his own blame; Lois sees how close Clark came to being killed--two different people reacting two different ways.

Thanks for leaving feedback, everyone. I really appreciate it.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow! thumbsup
Bob

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
i LOVE the whole premise of this story! Clark protects world and Lois protects Clark-- I can't wait for the next update-- you write beautifully!

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
I have to say 'wow' too, Bobbart--that was some really nice feedback to read. I'm glad you enjoyed it. The first time I watched that episode, I was infuriated by the mayor--some vicarious living through Lois's eyes there, I admit--and what she did to Superman. And I hadn't thought about it, but we'll say that it was one of Trask's men. wink Thanks for leaving feedback.

And, Joy, I love the way you put that--Clark protects world, Lois protects Superman. And really, isn't that the way it goes, even before she knew who Superman really was? Thanks for the comment!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard