Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#77691 03/04/11 03:27 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Things are wrapping up! I'm curious... any remaining questions? wink

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Great to have Lois and Clark together and Lex captured.

I am wondering how Lex determined that Linda King was Lois Lane.

Joan

Features Writer
Features Writer
A great way to wrap things up, though I admit I was a bit confused about the assassin pulling out an FBI badge. As I continued reading, however, I realized what was going on. Much better that he made a deal with the FBI than that he'd been working undercover, which was my original assumption.

I really enjoyed the opening scene and the line about how vulnerable Clark's heart was and yet also how strong it was.

Very strong climax--and I'm very relieved Clark used heat-vision and stayed far away from the Kryptonite. I hate seeing him hurt by that stuff! And I'm relieved Lex is now dealt with--he's not my favorite character either. wink

Can't wait for the end--thanks.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, things are wrapping up. clap

I was surprised at how open Lex was in his scheming. Now that he's involved Lucy and made himself vulnerable to phone tapping, it feels like he's dropping the facade and is ready to go rogue. He must feel really cornered with Lois being around.

And how did Jon manage to get a job as an FBI agent? He could turn state's evidence, but why would they ever hand him a badge? The NIA, sure. But the FBI? I did figure for a while that the assassinations where faked. But that would feel like a cop out, so... good that you didn't go that way.

You did quite a clever job with the kryptonite. The cufflinks do seem small enough that Clark would be able to move around them in Lex's office. That's what you get for living in pomp.

And now with just one part left and Lex hanging out there to dry, will he drop the bomb on Lois and reveal her own secrets. No matter what, this should easily discredit her, if nothing else. And even if most people wouldn't believe it with just Lex telling and Jon denying, I'm sure the other papers would have the time to investigate if it means a chance to get rid of the competition. peep

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
scifiJoan
I went over this in an earlier part -- Lex knew Lois was working for him, and knew her real identity from the start -- he played ignorance about it to his advantage.

Thanks for the comments antiKryptonite! smile

Darth Michael
And how did Jon manage to get a job as an FBI agent? He could turn state's evidence, but why would they ever hand him a badge?
I went round on this with my betas. I don't know a lot about intel jobs, so the NIA maybe would have been a better choice.
But I did have Jon clarify here:
the FBI provisionally hired me as a double agent to finish trapping Luthor. I was promised immunity if I could get this job done, proving myself, as it were.”
He's not officially working for them, but he's working WITH them, with the possibility of more if he could do this job.

And now with just one part left and Lex hanging out there to dry, will he drop the bomb on Lois and reveal her own secrets. No matter what, this should easily discredit her, if nothing else. And even if most people wouldn't believe it with just Lex telling and Jon denying, I'm sure the other papers would have the time to investigate if it means a chance to get rid of the competition.
I didn't see that loophole... this story would have to go a few more chapters if it did... suffice to say, Jon got Lois' slate wiped clean -- so unless Lex had proof -- she's Scot free. laugh Unless I did a sequel...

Posting the end soon laugh -- hold that thought -- I think I may wait until tomorrow. I was out of town this weekend and want to put a few finishing touches on the final part that my brain can't seem to deal with right now. :p But I'll have it done by tomorrow morning, promise!

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
You're right. My bad there Mozartmaid. blush Sorry.

Those things happen when I try to do too many things at once.

Looking forward to the final chapter.

Joan

Originally posted by mozartmaid:
[b]scifiJoan
I went over this in an earlier part -- Lex knew Lois was working for him, and knew her real identity from the start -- he played ignorance about it to his advantage.
[/b]

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard