Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Darn Darn Darn! peep

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Laura - Just getting it ready now.

Half an hour?

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay thanks!! I needed my fix! :-)

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Framework My experience of small towns is Australian, so I'm glad it still worked for an American small town.

Laura

It was nice for a change to have the whole thing go well.
You know what they say about the calm before the storm!

Kathy

I have to say ... OK, I'm sold.
Phew!

wink

Joy I'm glad the story seemed plausible. I felt that sticking close to the truth was the only viable option.

Bellarase Yeah, Wayne is a great neighbour.

MozartMaid

we all know some shadows may rear their ugly heads in the near future...
Shadows? I'm not sure what you could possible mean. wink

Seme Lovely to hear that you're still on board!

DW

And I think it was great for Clark do something
And not only do something, but something he is good at and very familiar with.

LadyMoira

My only critique is with the officers when they are banging on the door.
Again, I only have Australian experience to rely on, but in the country, the police are fairly laid back. All they had was a report that perhaps a light had been on in a house they knew was empty. I think they would have thought it most likely that the guy who called in was mistaken. Failing that, perhaps it was kids or a non-local who got lost.

I think it would be unusual for the sheriff to attend such a minor incident, but Rachel came because it was the Kent's home and she had been a friend of Clark's.

AntiK

It also, by contrast, shows how much he trusts Lois in that he allows her to touch him much more freely.
Exactly.

Evelyn When the ficathon came up, I needed a good place to pause - this seemed like the right place.

HappyGirl

If Menzies cares enough to check,
Our of interest, check with whom? Perhaps the person running the crematorium. Are they required by law to check the contents of a coffin? Perhaps. Although I sort of covered that (loosely, I know!) by saying the agency use this crematorium when they are faking a death in order to establish a new identity. The only two people who know for sure are Scardino and Shadbolt and both have agreed to stick to a false version of events.

Emily

Haha, I bet I can picture the kind of look Rachel received.
laugh I can, too. I was in Clark's POV, and he was behind her, so we have to imagine it!

Michael

Oh boy... Catfight?
No. Clark may lack some streetsmarts, but he knows enough to know he doesn't want to be in the middle of a catfight.

So, when is Moyne going to show up?
I could answer that ... but just in case anyone is reading this FDK thread before moving on with the story, I won't. cool

LolaDane Hi. Thanks for the nudge!

Kathryn As you said, it was just a short break for the ficathon.

Michael

Moyne got to kill Clark, make it look like Clark went all alien on Lois before the angry Smallville mob cut Moyne to pieces? And meanwhile, Scardino was out, chasing the Russian mob and getting himself killed.
clap

No. I realised that people were acting in ways I hadn't properly built towards. The result being dizzy

Thanks for the wonderful FDK and for waiting through the ficathon break.

Corrina.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard