Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Well, here's the end. I want to thank everyone who's followed the story from beginning to end and left their comments. It makes it so much more fun for me when I hear what you all thought of it and how it made you feel. I enjoyed writing it, and I hope you enjoyed reading it. Hope to see you later on more ventures--yours and mine!

Top Banana
Top Banana
does he know how much I love him? Does he think that I was ashamed of him? I didn't want him to be Superman--does he think I'm not proud of him? He apologized to me, Martha--he *apologized* for not being stronger. Have I made him feel like he isn't enough?
Aww.. this broke my heart just a little... but I think very realistic in terms of what Jonathan would be thinking. Well done!

And so like Martha to build Jonathan back up again... as I'm sure she has done multiple times in her life for both of her men.

Such a delightful story! Very insightful and deftly crafted. Hope to read more from you! smile

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Ditto to everything MozartMaid wrote. I, too, was drawn to the quote she cited. But my reaction was a little different. My thought was that we now know where Clark got his super-conscience from. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree!

What a fantastic MB debut! I'm looking forward to more stories from you.

Thanks for sharing. smile

Joy,
Lynn

S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Jonathon's concerns about being a good parent are so touching. You've really fleshed out his perspective and done a great job with it.

What's next? smile

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This was such a wonderful story. You were so true to our favorite "family" and their relationships! thumbsup clap

EvelynC
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
this was a great little story! I loved seeing it all from his father's perspective. Great job!

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
I agree with what everybody has said so far.

It really was a great story and I also would like to read more from you! clap

smile

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thank you seems like too little to say for all your kind thoughts, but they're the only words I have. Thanks for your feedback, your encouragement--and definitely for asking for more!

I very much enjoyed writing this story, seeing some of the Kents' past, and exploring a bit of the relationship between Jonathan and Clark. Thanks--that word again--for exploring it with me and giving me a place to put these stories!
sloppy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard