Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I just read this the other day. What was different, I didn't catch it. Anyway I still love it and I am looking forward to the nfic epilogue as promised ;-)Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Laurach:
I just read this the other day. What was different, I didn't catch it. Anyway I still love it and I am looking forward to the nfic epilogue as promised ;-)Laura
I added more background in the beginning and cut out some scenes to balance it out a bit. I'm glad you liked it. I've already posted the NFIC version in the NFIC folder. :p thumbsup

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
This is the first time I've read this. It's good! I like the twist of Lois figuring out he's Superman by noticing him catching the bullets. That makes sense. Good story!

Joan

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by scifiJoan:
This is the first time I've read this. It's good! I like the twist of Lois figuring out he's Superman by noticing him catching the bullets. That makes sense. Good story!

Joan
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard