Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Stay tuned for WAFFy Christmas finale!! hyper

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wow, that took me quite by surprise. Didn't expect part 10 to be an epilogue blush

But first...

"Tim? Do we still have that electrician's number?" she called to the other room. "I think something went wrong with our little Superman display..."
Here, I wondered if the delay could result in delaying their relationship and this throwing Utopia into chaos.

"Okay, Lois, how does that look?" he asked from behind the array of mirrors.

"I see... waaay too many of me," she said turning in place. "You think this will work?"
wave

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part! Looking forward to the wrap up.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Merriwether
Merriwether
Using the mirrors was a clever idea to lure Tempus out of his time window. But like Michael, I wondered where Tempus has gone -- did Clark really kill him? It sounded like that from the description, which surprised me.

Luckily for L&C, things are wrapping up just in time for them to spend a happy Christmas together.

Kathy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very cute. Yay!

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
I also liked the idea of the mirror to lure Tempus out - very inspired! clap

Looking forward to the epilogue too (which I also didn't realise 10 would be blush , thought it was the last part and then there might be an epilogue).

smile

S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Great to have the right Lois and Clark together in the proper time. Will we ever learn more details as to what Tempus was up to? Was he taking Lois to specific places for a reason? Or just messing with her mind?

Can't wait for the Smallville trip.

Joan

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hm, I understand your concerns on Tempus... Clark wasn't technically the one to 'sentence' him, the Utopian Peacekeepers did that by passing on the doomed time window. But if it bothers you all that much, then maybe I'll change it so Tempus has to relive his childhood over and over again or something to that effect... Don't want to be responsible for making Clark out to be the bad guy. wink

Waffy ending will be up soon! laugh

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hmm hmm hmm... No, it doesn't bother me. I just noticed it. Oh, and I also had to go and dig out the specific scenes from Meet John Doe. There, Andrus simply informed Tempus that Andrus's time windows was coded so only he could operate it and Tempus couldn't touch it. Nobody ever had any intention of warping Tempus. Open to the idea... yeah. But not the actual execution. Am not sure about throwing him into a time-loop, science-wise. What should work within the parameters of the show's science, is having the time-window pull Tempus back to Utopia and land him in a cell by setting the time window to specific coordinates in the future. This way, the only thing missing would be the finality since Tempus would probably escape some day given the lack of actual prison bars, guards, or any form of restriction of movement in Utopia goofy

Michael smile

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard