Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Kerth
Kerth
Good morning (or evening, if that's when you're reading this)!

Artemis - Thank you for the clarification! I was worried I had botched it by having her discount a sea van so quickly. Whew!

Don't worry, Clark clearly remembers all the times he almost told her. And - either through his eyes or hers - you'll get to be frustrated right along with him. smile

BJ - No shame! I know you're busy! Thank you for spotlighting one of my favorite things about Lois - that she can't leave well enough alone. laugh

Jen - OMG! I'm so sorry! I hope you wanted to move anyway. eek

Michael - What has happened to your muse? evil

I'm still waiting for one beta. I'll give her until this afternoon and then I'll post either way. My heartfelt thanks to everyone who has replied. Your feedback is the only payment I get for all the time I squander writing fic when I should really be doing RL stuff. Thank you! sloppy

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Top Banana
Top Banana
So, there was something up there about maybe Sunday, and I have been clicking that old "refresh" button ever since. Unfortunately, I wasn't in a position to nag, because <ahem> it seems I never got around to writing you a single line of feedback, even after three chapters! All I could do was suffer in silence, hoping you'd post.

Until just now. Yippee! Sue posted! goofy
You don't have to worry about the airfare--.
Yes, I remember that line from the night before. <going back to check exactly what it was>:
Airfare? Not a problem. I'll fly us. You see, I'm Superman…
I wonder, was he really planning on blurting it out just like that? We may never know, since Lois never let him finish.

Bad enough to refuse his offer to spend the weekend in Smallville, but then there was this:
Your mom tried to put us in the same room last time, remember? God, I think I'd die if she did that again.
Ouch. dizzy

And now, Lois is in some sort of metal container with light shining through the (wooden) *floor*?

More, please!

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Kerth
Kerth
Vicki - smile1 hyper OMG! Vicki! You have no idea how much I've despaired the past week or so, wondering if you were still reading and torturing myself that, if you were reading, it obviously wasn't all that good. I'm so happy and relieved!

I laughed at your method of skimming to the flashbacks and then going back to read the whole thing. Truthfully, I would do the same thing. Plot schmot, just give me the WAFFY bits. smile

Now that you've posted, how can I hold out on you? laugh

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Top Banana
Top Banana
it obviously wasn't all that good
As if.

I am indeed still reading. You have no idea how happy it made me to see you were posting a new story. You *know* I love reading your work. notworthy

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
800# for information on Superman? Yep. Someone's kidnapped Lois to earn that money. Sigh. Poor Lois. Of course, why would they take her so far away that he couldn't hear her screaming until she was hoarse. Unless they were testing his hearing. And knew that her voice was most likely to be the one to get his attention.

I know. It's Batman! Oh, that darn caped crusader! Ok. That was out of left field. Back to the story...

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard