Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
"I have to face Zara. And maybe Ching. They saw me... they witnessed so much - they - saw me broken."
And that's really hard for her. Lois believed she was broken, but like Lane said, Lois never really was. As Clark thinks:

...that no matter what had happened in that world, she was a fighter and a warrior for having withstood hell and come out reasonably unscathed.
And facing a vengeful and domineering Kryptonian, surviving is an achievement.

"Would you go without her anyway or would you go with her knowing full well she could run afoul of the same monster who enslaved me? Would you take that risk?"
That has to be one of Kent's worst nightmares. Not only Lois captured, maybe tortured, but the bad things being done by, basically, himself.

And then Lane:
That world can be free, and that world should be free!"
This is so Lois Lane - the Lois that hasn't been abducted and tortured for three years. LST Lois would be the same, I know, if it were not for her horrible experiences in the other world. It's obvious she has tremendous PTSD.

So right now it looks like Lois - and all of them - are going to go to the Clone-El world. This could be dangerous.

Can't wait for more!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow. This is something! I am looking forward to more soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh dear. I do sense the obvious setup of our quartet visiting the other world. And that's just oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. peep

Say, how does the soulmate bond work between Lois and a clone? I think Herb mentioned some of that stuff a while ago, but I need a refresher. After all, Clone-El went after each Lois with the same vigor as a real Clark, only with a perverted mindset.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard