Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#74831 10/26/10 11:04 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Ok, so here's the deal... I think I will change the pacing between Lois' freaking out over the K and when Clark comes in, so it happens faster... I appreciate you guys pointing that out to me. It did occur to me that it would be necessary for Martha to call Henderson ASAP, but I wanted Lois and Clark's reunion at his apartment... After all this, I felt they needed 'a moment.' Hopefully putting events more closely on top of another will solve the problem of time of getting to Luthor.

As for the K itself, I used it as the final straw to break the camel's (Lois') back, if you will. I know it's cruel... but she had been toting it around and I felt like it had to rear its ugly head at least one more time.

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
#74832 10/26/10 12:10 PM
Blogger
Blogger
Loved this latest edition in the story! thumbsup

Glad Clark flew home to talk to his mom, and discovered Lois in the process. It was such a touching reunion. love

Drats that Kryptonite keeps coming back confused hopefully its gone for good now.

Finally! Henderson is being called, and its understandable that they might not have called the police right away. Their would have been tons of questions and Lois needed some sleep and rest before the cops interigated her. Even if it was a couple of hours.

More please! grovel

#74833 10/26/10 02:09 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Beautiful reunion

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#74834 10/26/10 04:06 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
I read this paragraph ...

"Clark," she said brokenly, touching his 'S' on his chest, leaving the significance of recognition of both of his personae unspoken. It didn’t matter to her that he hadn’t told her the truth before. She had thought never to see him again, and any recriminations she may have had, at that moment seemed insignificant.
And said, "Aww!"

And then this one followed ...

Clark leaned in about to kiss her, but hesitated a moment with a question in his eyes. She answered it by immediately closing the distance between them. She was through with pretention about her feelings for him, their feelings for each other; having nearly lost him, she knew that she loved him and would do anything for him, Superman or not.
And I said, "AWW!!"

Touching, romantic reunion. smile

And now Clark is off to get Lex ... let's hope he's in time.

Kathy

#74835 10/26/10 04:39 PM
Blogger
Blogger
Kathy B,

I did that too at those parts! It was just so touching.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard