OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
The next chapter is "The Dragon in the Castle."

At least one revelation has been made, eh? laugh

Blogger
Blogger
Did someone say Dragon? Oh this is gonna get good smile

Poor confused Clarkent who has no idea that Loisette can talk to animals. Wish she would have seen the light on this chapter but that would have gone against everything you had established in her character.

How will Tempos react to seeing her again and especially so soon! eek

Can't wait! hyper grovel

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
A dragon in the castle? Could this be the dragon on the crest of the old kingdom?

“In spite of what you think, Alexander is not a bad man!” she growled at him before leaving the room in fury. She hated that there was a part of her that didn’t believe that.
Yeah, it's a pain if you know that it's your divine right to be always right and then have the truth smack in your face hyper I don't know, but for some reason this makes her seem so... liberated... finally taking charge of things for real hyper

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Merriwether
Merriwether
She had crept closer to the Black Knight, knowing this was her one chance to learn his identity. But she had also known that the cost of such knowledge could be death. She was so close to escape--the Black Knight was sleeping and wouldn’t realize she was missing until she was long gone.
So Loisette's curiosity wins out over self-preservation. Yup, sounds like our Lois. razz

I hope she gets her comeuppance soon ... after all he's done for her, and all the deception she herself has committed -- far beyond his, and for far more selfish reasons, I might add -- she does not deserve her arrogance. Yes, she's a princess and has been taught to lord that over her "subjects". But it makes her a very unpleasant person when she does it.

(And James should totally know better. He should have at least flown to get Peri. :rolleyes: And how is Clarkent ever going to be able to trust Phantom again? If he can be turned that easily, he certainly isn't worthy of his title as the Black Knight's steed. With any luck, Clark will give Esroh Repus the spotlight and make Phantom spend the rest of his days eating hay in the stable, lamenting his boredom, and wondering what might have been. wink )

Loisette looked at him for a few seconds. She would much rather have been with Clarkent . . . and then she remembered that he was the Black Knight, an accused murderer and someone she had thought was her friend until she discovered he had been deceiving her for years. Her mood darkened, and she took in a deep breath. There probably wasn’t any way she could get out of seeing Tempos, so she might as well go quietly.

“Very well,” she acceded. “Take me to him.”
wallbash wallbash wallbash

Kathy

D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
Plain Jane-- The dragon bit may or may not be misleading. wink And, yeah, Loisette couldn't just easily accept something like this without being a bit upset, heh.

Michael-- As I noted above, my chapter title might be misleading. :p

I don't know, but for some reason this makes her seem so... liberated... finally taking charge of things for real
Haha. Glad you like it! Forget those pesky sidesaddle conventions, anyway! :p

Kathy--
Yup, there's our Lois alright. Too bad it has to be S1 Lois!
Haha. Well, I like S1 Lois a lot, heh. laugh But I'm sorry to hear you're so annoyed with Loisette! Oops.

In regard to James, well, he isn't the smartest chicken in the coop when it comes to common sense, heh.

And how is Clarkent ever going to be able to trust Phantom again? If he can be turned that easily, he certainly isn't worthy of his title as the Black Knight's steed. With any luck, Clark will give Esroh Repus the spotlight and make Phantom spend the rest of his days eating hay in the stable, lamenting his boredom, and wondering what might have been.
LOL! I guess maybe Clarkent should've found a way to get a secret identity for Esroh Repus, eh? (How would you go about disguising a horse, I wonder? Paint a spot on him? Cover him in a caparison? Concealment spell from Peri? Jello? Oh, wait, this isn't the set of Wizard of Oz, heh. laugh ) But in Phantom's defense, he was startled that Loisette can talk to him. Peri's the only other human that has done that. smile

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the feedback! We're getting close to the end! Scary.

Deja

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard