Beat Reporter
D
*whistles*

Next chapter is "Something Lost, Something Gained."

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Huh, I guess I should have expected the garms since you introduced us to them in part 25. blush

The title makes me worried about Loisette losing Penny but hopeful about Loisette gaining Clarkent's love.

The really big question, though, is how Gawain is going to come into play in the future. After all, Loisette's prediction go against her keeping Gawain around. But then, all those wonderful semi-curses of the costume would have been for naught. But I doubt that, since you wouldn't set up such a plot device just to tease your readers, now would you.

BTW, I grinned at Loisette so casually talking to Penny as Gawain, knowing Penny recognizes her Loisette.

wave

Michael
PS: How can you resolve all this in 12 more parts? There's Clarkent's throne to be restored. Their love to be resolved. The Regent to be disposed of. Oh dear. Oh dear.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, no! Poor Penelope Grace! Loisette's love of adventure has not only risked her and Clarkent's life, but now it looks like poor Penelope is going to be Garm food! (Though Clarkent has that sword ... and there is nothing more swoon-worthy than a hero with a sword. wink )

I, too, am wondering what Gawain's future is going to be. Loisette plans to retire him very soon ... yet the curse of the clothing must come into play at some point, right, or else what was the point of that exchange? Hmm ...

Next chapter, please!

Kathy

D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
Michael-- Heh. Corrina suggested I give a description of the Garms before this chapter rather than have it slow down the action. I guess it worked nice in a foreshadowing way, eh? laugh

The really big question, though, is how Gawain is going to come into play in the future. After all, Loisette's prediction go against her keeping Gawain around.
*grin* Yeah, that is a bit problematic since she doesn't want to keep Gawain around, isn't it?

But then, all those wonderful semi-curses of the costume would have been for naught. But I doubt that, since you wouldn't set up such a plot device just to tease your readers, now would you.
Now, why would I do a thing like that? Really, would I be so mean as to throw in the costume only to throw it away as a plot device? Surely not. angel-devil Hahaha. smile

BTW, I grinned at Loisette so casually talking to Penny as Gawain, knowing Penny recognizes her Loisette.
Them animals are too smart ter be tricked by an outfit!

PS: How can you resolve all this in 12 more parts? There's Clarkent's throne to be restored. Their love to be resolved. The Regent to be disposed of. Oh dear. Oh dear.
Mwahaha. You forgot to note Tempos and the two alter-egos. :p And part 38 is an epilogue rather than a chapter like the others (though it's about 3,000 words). Let's just say that things start happening really fast! laugh

Kathy--
(Though Clarkent has that sword ... and there is nothing more swoon-worthy than a hero with a sword. wink )
Hahaha. This is true! Heroes with swords are pretty darn fantastic.

I, too, am wondering what Gawain's future is going to be. Loisette plans to retire him very soon ... yet the curse of the clothing must come into play at some point, right, or else what was the point of that exchange? Hmm ...
Indeed, what would the point of the exchange have been? laugh Sounds like there's a crisis ahead to me!

--------------------------

Thanks for the responses, guys. I appreciate it!
Deja

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard