Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I am so glad this was here tonight. I love where this is going. I love that maybe the real Kal El was a decent guy and the clone was the ruler that hurt Lois.I am only confused on one point. You mentioned the Lois in that world, but she is already dead. She was killed and replaced with the Lois in this story. So what Lois are they referring too? Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Thx Laura, and if you reread Stranger Strange land earlier chapters, you will remember the new info about that other lois

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yowza! The plot thickens (much like my attempts at making gravy wink .)

Interesting differentiation between bio-electric signatures and soul tracking. It seems as if Herb's upgrades have paid off in this case!

So Clark and Kent have similar soul signatures because they are alternate versions of the same person - and they have different bio-electric signatures because they are from different universes and *not* the same person. But if a clone were made of Kent (*cough* Bizarro *cough*), that clone would then have a similar bio-electric signature AND a similar soul signature? Just trying to get this straight.

So the Evil Lord Kal-El has a clone! Or maybe he *is* the clone! That's what our heroes have to go and find out!

Why do I feel this might be a suicide mission? Lois escaped from the evil Lord Kal-El in "Long Strange Trip" and she knows how bad he is. Now, of course, Kent knows too (thanks to the magic of telepathic communication), but Clark and Lane don't know. (And hopefully they never will.)

So we have Clark and Kent (Kryptonian) going off to a world full of conquering Kryptonians led by their evil counterpart. Gosh, why do I think that something is going to go wrong?

Eagerly awaiting more! More! More!

Top Banana
Top Banana
I feel relieved to think that evil Kal-El may have been a clone... this is getting really interesting! And, why do I think that maybe ALL four of them will end up going?? Cause, Lois knows the place, even though she's terrified of it. And Clark and Kent can rely on each other. And Lane would certainly not be left behind!

Can't wait to see how it all plays out! hyper

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What a twist. It does explain a lot if the evil clone rules the New Kryptonians. But them taking a trip through the mirror is awfully scary.

help

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
It really is interesting that Kal-El may have been a clone (I actually hope so) and all four of them going to the other world ... scary indeed probably quite some angst to come too!)

peep

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard