Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#74600 10/16/10 09:44 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Looking forward to your comments!

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
#74601 10/17/10 04:37 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I think now would be a real good time for Clark to fess up to Henderson - who is no doubt already very suspicious.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#74602 10/17/10 06:02 AM
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
He realized his story had some holes in it,
Let's see...He claimed to be knocked out but had no bruises, and he claimed that the killer was a man who had been seen by numerous witnesses to plunge to his death half a year earlier? I'd say that even an incompetent prosecutor could drive a truck through those holes.

No, but we did find Ms. Lane's broken camera.
A break in the case! I just hope it isn't in the camera case (thereby exposing and ruining the film)...

"Lois Lane's body is missing from the morgue. Either she got up and walked out or someone stole it."
Hmmm...I've a feeling Luthor is going to create a Clois.

"Do you know how to get a hold of Superman?" asked Henderson, noticing Clark flinch at the mention of the hero’s name. "I know he and Lois were close, and if anyone could find her body it's him. In fact, I've been wondering why he hasn't volunteered himself to go after the perpetrators."
Ouch. That is a tricky one to get out of.

"Oh, there's something else I wanted to ask you about," said Henderson. "The labs are trying to figure out this rock we found at the crime scene. It's green and sort of glows bright. Any idea what that is?"
Either Henderson has already figured out Clark's secret and this is his way of interrogating him in an attempt to get Clark to confess, or else he will figure out the secret on his own very soon.

Eagerly awaiting part three.

Joy,
Lynn

#74603 10/17/10 11:49 AM
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Ooh, and the plot thickens.

Looking forward to part 3!

smile

#74604 10/17/10 05:43 PM
L
Blogger
Blogger
L
This is an intriguing story you have. Luthor has been one of my favorite villains of the show. Season one was his prime. When you have a good villain, you have a good hero. Looking forward to seeing how the two balance each other in this story smile Exploring one's emotional depths through writing is an interest of mine. This story has my interest!

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -- Albert Einstein

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard