Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
You have no idea how hard it was for me not to try to sneak the word "resurrection" in there. :p

Sorry this chapter was a bit of a downer, but the next chapter is called... "Bare Hips Sink (Friend)Ships." laugh

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yeah, I got the Mayson-vibe from the moment Clark spoke to Maison.

The next morning, the two girls shared a tear-filled goodbye. Loisette never saw Catherine again. But she never forgot her.
So, even as queen Loisette never gets a chance to reunite with her old friend? sad

So, I'm guessing Clarkent is 16 1/2 or maybe a little older and Lois just had her 15th birthday?

As for the next part's title, sounds like one is going to see the other one naked. But since it's the middle ages I'm guessing Loisette's going to see Clarkent's bare backside. Probably while he's swimming. Or maybe she's seeing him while dressed as Gawain.

/starts camping out for part 22/

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Clark is already past 17; Loisette got Alexander to "request" him the day before his birthday last chapter. So I'm guessing Loisette will be 16 very soon ... will that make her marrying age?

Yes, I had a feeling who "Maison" would be, too. And wasn't surprised to see Daniel as her husband. Luckily no one accused the Black Knight of murdering her. Did Clarkent's note on the two men work? I would imagine a group of Maison's neighbors might dole out the swift justice that CK couldn't bring himself to do ...

I enchanted a bunch of broomsticks--and I lost control over them. When my master finally came and set everything right, I was so embarrassed I never wanted to cast a spell again.”
*Groan* Now I keep picturing Peri with mouse ears and a pointy hat. wink

Loisette never saw Catherine again. But she never forgot her.
That's quite unfortunate, that she never saw her again. One can only hope that she at least got revenge on Sir Klaud and he could never sully the reputation of another maiden, ever again.

Kathy

D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
Thanks for the feedback!

-------------

Michael-- Yeah, Loisette never gets to see Catherine again. frown But you'll learn a bit about what happened to Catherine in the epilogue, if that helps.

As noted by Kathy, Clarkent did indeed have his seventeenth birthday.

As for the title of the next part, well... laugh

Kathy-- I've kept all the important coming-of-age sort of stuff (including marriage) at seventeen years of age. So, when she's 17, she'll be of marrying age. My usage of 17 was sort of a compromise between the more modern 18 and the younger medieval ages.

Yeah, I imagine neighbors have to mete out some justice from time to time. smile

*Groan* Now I keep picturing Peri with mouse ears and a pointy hat.
Pwahahaha. Good! Then I've done my job. wink

Deja Vu

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard