Print Thread
D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
Now that that is out of the way...

Next chapter is called "Cold Reality." It's a wee bit sad (in case you couldn't guess based on the title :p ).

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Loisette’s cheeks were warm. “Y-yeah,” she said with a cough. “Sir Klaud *is* very handsome.” But it wasn’t Sir Klaud who was filling her mind’s eye.
hehehehehe
“I am very particular about the handling of my horse. Some of the stableboys are not as skilled with horses as he is. I wish for my horse to remain in good hands.”
Translation: I want to straddle my stableboy once I'm old enough for straddling.
Alexander stared at her, and Loisette felt like squirming. She hated to act as if she were denigrating the other stableboys, but now that she was here, she felt as if she were under the Regent’s scrutiny, and she didn’t want to seem as if her interest stretched any further than the welfare of the horses.
Yes. Always thinking of the horses. Good idea.
While the princess would surely never marry a stableboy, it couldn’t hurt to be careful.
Who said anything about marriage. It's the straddling that's the problem.
And he could still continue to be the Black Knight. He would be helping others. That was important.
Indeed. After all, Loisette doesn't even like the Black Knight, so she doesn't factor in.

More?

Please?

/puts cherry on top of FDK thread/

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Merriwether
Merriwether
“If you talked to the Regent, he would probably Request that the stableboy stay. After all, the stableboy is really good with horses. It would be a shame to lose him.”
Oh, yeah, the Regent is going to love that. wink

Gawain leapt forward and embraced Clarkent, who stumbled back a few steps. “I’m so glad to hear that!” Gawain exclaimed.
Aww. smile

Of course, now Clarkent is on Alexander's radar even more than before ... hopefully the Black Knight will have enough time to develop his skills and confidence more before having to take him on.

Kathy

D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
Michael-- Now, why all the concern with straddling? wink

Kathy-- That Regent is a nasty fellow, isn't he? :p

-------------

Thanks for the feedback!
Deja