Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
So, we hear a little bit more about how Loisette views the Black Knight. smile And she talks to Penelope Grace!

Next chapter is "A Noble's Request."

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, Loisette's 15 and Clarkent's 16 and a half? And Clark might be requested? Probably Peri suggesting it? /rubs hands in glee/ this is going to be *fun*

And yay to Loisette talking to her dead mother's horse. Wonder if horses talk amongst each other. Might be fun if Esroh Repus tells Penny about Phantom and Penny then lets it slip to Loisette hyper

Oh, and the request from the next title is actually Clarkent being requested?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Merriwether
Merriwether
I, too, was wondering if the horses were going to spill the beans about Clarkent's activities. I'm sure it would never occur to him to be careful in front of the animals.

I feel sorry for Clarkent, though, with "both" Loisette and Gawain thinking the Black Knight is the bad guy. I really wanted him to stand up and defend himself, though I can see that he's not confident enough in his role to do so yet. I hope that he gains that confidence soon; Loisette needs to realize that there is more to the world than her sheltered existence.

Kathy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It's about time for the scheduled crisis of confidence. Fortunately, Clarkent has a supportive cheering section including his parents and Peri and James. (Gee, sort of like Clark Kent's support group!)

D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
Michael-- Hahaha. Are you saying the horses are gossips? :p Somehow, I don't think Penelope Grace is a "horses horse" (or whatever the equine equivalent to a "people person" is, heh).

Kathy-- Yeah, Clarkent's in a bit of a rough spot. But insecurities coupled with some modesty means that he isn't going to go around tooting his own horn, much less arguing about how great he is, heh. Both he and Loisette have a ways to go!

Iolanthe--
It's about time for the scheduled crisis of confidence.
It's like clockwork, isn't it? laugh

Fortunately, Clarkent has a supportive cheering section including his parents and Peri and James. (Gee, sort of like Clark Kent's support group!)
Pwahaha. Couldn't ask for a better set of cheerleaders! smile

--------------

Thanks!!!

Deja Vu

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard