Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
Now, I couldn't let Loisette have the normal reaction to the hero, could I? laugh

Next chapter is "Hating Heroes." smile

Merriwether
Merriwether
She’d heard stories about him from some Nobles at court. They said he was terrorizing the countryside, attacking and robbing anyone who got into his way. *He* must have been the one who had upset the dragon, and that infuriated her. Others shouldn’t have to pay the price for one man’s foolishness.
Ohhh, I see where you're going with it. And that makes sense, that she would believe that the Black Knight is a villain, given that her news of the kingdom would be filtered through Alexander.

Hopefully Clarkent will be able to set her (or at least Gawain) straight eventually about what the Black Knight is actually doing!

Daily postings would be great right about now, you know. wink You clearly have a much more relaxed attitude about your stories than I ever did about mine. I can't even imagine forgetting to post a new chapter -- I was always champing at the bit to get feedback and had to hold myself back from posting the whole thing at once. Every other day postings were as long as I could wait to put up a new chapter.

Kathy

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
wave

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hah! The evil villains' plans fell through this time!

I like your take on the fairy-tale tropes. Refreshingly different.

D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
Thanks for feedin' back, FoLCs!

-----------------

Kathy--
Ohhh, I see where you're going with it. And that makes sense, that she would believe that the Black Knight is a villain, given that her news of the kingdom would be filtered through Alexander.
I'm glad it's logical! Alexander makes a very evil filter. :p

You clearly have a much more relaxed attitude about your stories than I ever did about mine. I can't even imagine forgetting to post a new chapter -- I was always champing at the bit to get feedback and had to hold myself back from posting the whole thing at once. Every other day postings were as long as I could wait to put up a new chapter.
Hahaha. Well, you do have to give time for people to read and reply, eh? But it certainly is tempting sometimes to just post it all at one time!

Michael-- Hahaha. Yeah, that would be a rather bloody way for Clarkent to become invulnerable, wouldn't it? But I can't kill the poor little dragon! laugh And I was kind of wondering if anyone would guess about Loisette talking to the dragon--glad it was a bit of a surprise!

Hahaha @ the vignette, Michael. I think I did read that sometime back? Feedback really is like a drug--this is true!

Iolanthe--
Hah! The evil villains' plans fell through this time!
Pwahaha. Take gold from dragons, will they?!

I like your take on the fairy-tale tropes. Refreshingly different.
Thanks! I've had a lot of fun with it. laugh

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard