Print Thread
D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
The next chapter's called "Beauty and the Beast."

smile Bet the title of this story makes a bit more sense now, eh?

~Deja Vu~

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I still wonder if it really would be that easy to impersonate a knight, but hey, this is fiction!

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
thumbsup

And will Gawain learn of the Black Knight's identity? Well, okay, yeah, but the question is when. The funny thing is, it really could go both ways and Gawain would make a great knave for our knight. At least, until Gawain decides to buy his own suit of armor laugh So, I'm guessing no but he will talk with Clark about him in awe hyper

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Merriwether
Merriwether
I'm catching up after a busy week, but on the plus side, I had two chapters of this story to read tonight. (And another coming soon, I hope? thumbsup

ETA: And LOL on Michael's catch that we now have this universe's version of the show's title. I hadn't thought of that, but LOL, that's awesome.

Is the next part going to be posted soon? I noticed there were three days between this part and the last one ... I sure hope you're not going back to an every third day schedule. In fact, every day postings would be just fine by me ... smile

Kathy

D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
Iolanthe-- Well, he certainly wouldn't be an official knight with a "sir" in front of his name! But you're right--it probably would be more complicated than I make it out to be. However, Clarkent isn't going through a lot of the parts of knight training--like learning new languages, learning to sing, learning etiquette and chivalric codes, serving and dressing a knight, and learning archery....However, he is being taught to read, he's been taught a little about dancing, he's learned about swordsmanship, he gets his fair share of epic tales from Gawain, and he already knows a lot about horses. smile

Michael--
thumbsup
laugh Hehehe. There are some examples of black knights being the good guy, though--like in Ivanhoe. But I guess we do traditionally associate the color black with evil. And you're right--it's the medieval equivalent of "Lois and Clark"--only with their alter-egos. Heh. Kind of worked out conveniently for me, didn't it? After all, if it were "The Green Knight and Sir Gawain," and I made my story's title follow that format, then the order would be messed up. smile

And will Gawain learn of the Black Knight's identity? Well, okay, yeah, but the question is when.
*grins and whistles*

So, I'm guessing no but he will talk with Clark about him in awe clap
*cough* laugh

Kathy--
Yet I think you are right that King Sam was beyond help; when he found himself wondering if Ellen's photo had moved, I had a feeling it was the end of the road for him.
He was just too broken.... frown

Though the fact that Alexander rejected Mxy's offer and made him an enemy ... bwa ha ha! I don't know where you're going with that one, but I think I'm going to like it. wink
Hahahaha. laugh

Woo hoo! The Fox is in the house! (Or at least this universe's equivalent. wink )
Yeah! Partay!!

Hehehe. I loved your reaction to the black knight bit! As for my posting schedule, it's frequently me just being forgetful again. Oops. I really need to get better about this!

----------------------

Thanks so much for the feedback, folks!!!

Deja Vu

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard