Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Let the comments fly.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
“Is she actually doing anything constructive or is she just flashing her assets all over town?” she asked.
Hahaha. I really liked that line. There were some other good ones, too--like the ketchup kiss!

Well, well, well...Wonder Woman, huh? Very interesting! So, I guess she and Lois are the ones fighting at the beginning? I don't know much about Wonder Woman's Amazon stuff, but does she lose her powers or does Lois get a shot at getting such powers or something? Not sure, but it'll be interesting to find out!! And this tournament Lois spoke of...is there a relation to the prologue? Or does she fight Wonder Woman at the tournament? *speculates*

Great chapter! Looking forward to more!

Deja

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
He saw the twinkle in the editor’s eyes and smiled in return. “It was a super time for us, Chief.”

Perry nodded sagely, and Clark knew he’d gotten the subtle message.
So Perry knows, in this version!

"Bringing Alice on board with the paper’s legal staff was a stroke of genius. We’re getting along a lot better now than we were two years ago.”
So Alice isn't just a little Suzy Homemaker here! Very interesting. Strong female characters all around.

“Of course, any city with an area named Suicide Slum on the city map is all but advertising for criminals to take up residence and conduct business there.”
Gee, that's the problem! Maybe we just need to re-name it Pleasantville Estates or something! laugh

"At times, even open lesbians look at you like you’re a really good-looking piece of meat.”

He looked alarmed. “You’re kidding, right?”
*laughing*

Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm excited to see where this goes! I can definitely see how Diana Prince/WW would grate on Lois! One thing I think should happen is for Clark to figure out the other identity. He is after all, his own sort of master of disguise. wink

--on second thought--how dense would he be NOT to see it!!

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Ooh, feedback! Precious, my precious...wait, sorry, wrong epic.

Deja Vu, we'll have to wait and see how this fight between Lois and our "mystery guest" is instigated. And I'm glad you liked the snarky and (hopefully) funny lines. Goodness knows this story needs some humor as a counter-balance.

Iolanthealias, you know more than you're telling. Thank you. Yes, Perry knows in this story. I thought it would be unreasonable for him not to know five years after Clark and Lois got married. After all, he isn't editor because he can yodel.

And while the series never mentioned what Alice did while she was waiting for Perry to come home from the Planet, several fics have featured her as an attorney, so I just thought I'd go with that. And I like strong female characters. I'm actually more comfortable writing them. Don't know why.

Mozartmaid, Wonder Woman does more than just grate on Lois. RAFO. And while it may be obvious to us that DP=WW, maybe it's not so obvious to everyone else.

Next chapter coming up!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard