Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
I'd like to give a shout-out to my fantastic BRs, DW and Corrina. They've helped this story phenomenally, and I really appreciate it!

Next chapter's called "With This Cup, the Kingdom Comes."

Merriwether
Merriwether
I'm still really enjoying this story. This chapter was very interesting -- you did a great job with the confrontation, and Lois's conversation with Sam was definitely unexpected. He is a broken man, which unfortunately puts the kingdom in a very precarious position. The question is, will Alexander take advantage of that situation before a champion of the people emerges to challenge him? I can't wait to find out!

Eagerly awaiting more ...

Kathy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
... the bulging of his glistening arm muscles as he made a thrust with his sword . . . .
Hmm... Clarkent... bulging... sweaty... thrusting...

/hurries off to cold shower/ wink

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“Yeah,” Clarkent said in a half-growl, frustrated by the way Gawain was acting like a prancing pony, “I’m scared that I’ll get close enough to embarrass you and show that you hit like a *girl*!”
I guess I could quote any part, but hyper

It was strange to realize it, but it was true. Things seemed to be going right. Catherine was a friend she could be . . . well, a *girl* with, and Clarkent was someone she could trust to treat her as a playmate and equal (at least, when she was in her Gawain outfit).
Suddenly, I can't wait until the time when Loisette *can't* be a boy anymore with Clarkent. Should be real fun wave

Edit: I just saw the next part's title and now I'm worried that the cup contains poison, is handed to the king, and thus delivers the kingdom. It's either that or an engagement shock

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
Kathy-- Glad you're still liking it! And you're right--Sam is definitely a broken man. And Alexander is a very bad man....

Iolanthe-- Bwahahaha. laugh

Michael--
/just got a very amusing imagine of Lois and Alexander on their wedding night, a dagger, and a Bobbit-moment/
LOL. Wouldn't that be a way to take Alexander/Lex down a notch? Of course, you'd have to imagine just how infuriated Lex would have to make Lois for her to do something like that....

I just saw the next part's title and now I'm worried that the cup contains poison, is handed to the king, and thus delivers the kingdom. It's either that or an engagement
laugh Prepping the chapter now...

--------------------

Thanks for the responses!
Deja

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard