Print Thread
D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
See--Clarkent gets to see his parents again! laugh

And he finally understands something you guys seemed to pick up on!

The next chapter is called "Presents of Mind and Body."

Merriwether
Merriwether
How interesting that Loisette is the one with two identities. Her reflections about the magic clothes being a curse sometimes is something our Clark can definitely relate to. It's fun to see it from another perspective.

And now Clarkent has discovered that Peri has a "secret identity", as well. I have a theory on how this all may play out, once he discovers Loisette has been doing the same thing ... and it certainly would be the perfect way to give Clarkent some ideas for his own future attire. smile

Oh, and since I'm not sure if I mentioned it in Chapter 1 or not, I wanted to tell you how much I like the name of Clark's Esroh Repus. Cute!

Kathy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Love the bits with Peri. "If it was handed to you on a silver platter..." - very Perry-like. Go out there and find the story yourself!

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“Why is the word spelled like that? One, two, honest, who--none of them make any sense!”

“I don’t make the rules,” Gawain said matter-of-factly. He picked the letter up and pointed at the offending word. “But I’m telling you . . . that is how you spell it.”
Hmm, he's not trying to pull 'chumpy' on Clark, is she (sic)?

“Come on,” Clarkent pressed. “I bet you’ll enjoy meeting them. I’m sure they’d like to meet you.” He tried to give Gawain an encouraging smile.

“Oh, all right,” Gawain agreed reluctantly. “If you insist.”
Here's hoping Loisette will learn of the suffering of the common folk through this.
Certainly, Assigned servants didn’t get a monetary compensation for their services to send to their families. But they were fed and clothed and housed. That was all that mattered, wasn’t it?

But she just couldn’t shake the feeling that there was something off about the whole process.
Baby steps, I know wave

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
Kathy-- It was definitely fun to write Loisette with an alter-ego! It's interesting to put the shoe on the other foot, so to speak.

And I'm glad you liked the name of Esroh Repus! *grin* I occasionally like using backwards names. laugh

Iolanthe-- Glad you liked the bits with Peri! I do so love the character of Perry White....

Michael--
Hmm, he's not trying to pull 'chumpy' on Clark, is she (sic)?
Hahahaha. She might be. wink

-----------------

Thanks for feedin' back, y'all!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard